Chat #5 & Surprise #1

NCT.Jaemin: ...so I made find out who Momo's crush is....
BTS.Suga: Spill it Kid. 😤
BTS.Jungkook: Yeah I need to beat that person up.💪🏻
NCT.Ten: Who is the man that is trying to ruined Tenmo?!?!🤬😡
NCT.Jaemin:

It's not me or Doyoung

NCT.Yuta: I swear to all that is mighty if it's Haechan...😡
NCT.Jaemin: ....😗😗😗
SVT.Haohi: It's Haechan!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬
SVT.Dino: 🤭
SVT.Vernon: 🤭
SVT.Wonwoo: Did not except him at all...
EXO.Chanyeol: I would have guess Taeyong first.
NCT.Ten: Why does everyone ship her with him from NCT. 🤬🤬🤬 It's Tenmo!!!!
NCT.Jaehyun: I would have guess Lucas or Mark.
NCT.Jaemin: I don't see them together maybe...WinWin.
BTS.Jungkook: Can we get back on track? First, how you know it's Haechan? Second, why!!!!!!😫😫😫 and third, does he like her too! Please say no!
NCT.Jaemin: Well Doyoung took Haechan and me to the 'We Got Married' meeting and Momo would not stop staring at him.

See I snuck this picture of her, staring at Haechan

See I snuck this picture of her, staring at Haechan. I don't know why she likes him! 😖 and I don't know😖 he was too busy playing games on his phone to notice her.
SVT.Hoshi: He is not worth her time if he can't pay attention to her. Momo, I will save you from the evil clutches of Haechan! I
SVT.DK: 😆 Hoshi fell off the counter! 🤣🤣🤣
SVT.Vernon: I will get Seungcheol-hyung.
.....
"Doyoung-Hyung," said Jeno, as he walked over to him. Doyoung looked up from his phone, as Jeno hand him an envelope. "This came when you were gone." Doyoung took it, as he open the letter. He read the documentation and his eyes popped out.

"I'm being sued by the Hirai Momo's Fan Club to be on "We Got Married", said Doyoung.
.....
NCT.Yuta: Did you really put a lawsuit on Doyoung? 😖That is a bit extreme....
NCT.Ten: Even for me and I'm evil.😖
EXO. Baekhyun: I must send him the wrong document. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I was supposed to send the petition. The lawsuit was the last resort.
NCT.Jaemin: He is freaking out! 😫😫😫
EXO.Baekhyun: I will have my manager drop off the right one later.
.....
"Thanks Momo for taking us out," said Jeongin, as Momo was with Jeongin and Jaemin at a little cafe. Jeongin invited Jaemin to get away from everyone.

"Oh it's no problem at all," she said, as they were eating some cake. "This is to celebrate getting your cast off."

"Momo-Noona, what is your favorite type of cake," asked Jaemin, trying to get some information from Momo to use for the club.