Momo's Diary #1

Warning: naughty talk, maybe some sexual things, and crazy moments. Be warn and no babies allowed to read.

I'm scared.

I don't know what to do that this point? My stalker...I know him and he knows me. I want to tell everyone who he is but...I'm scared. He is powerful to say the least. He could do anything to harm my members, friends, fans, career, and myself. He already had punch me and my stomach still hurts. Everyone keep asking me if I saw his face, but I lied and told them no.

I remember his face so clearly. He has the ice glare that can make anyone freeze in their spot. His personality I can't explain. He can be friendly one minute and cold the next. Yet when it's around me he is flirty. His smile is a death trap, never fall for it.

I can't get his face out of my head. It just shakes me in fear now when I see him.

"Momo," called Chan, as she looked up from her book she was reading. "I'm going to step outside and make a phone call all right?" Momo nodded, as Chan smiled at her. He stepped outside of her hospital room. She was hospitalized for the hit to the stomach. They want to make sure the bleeding stopped, which it has but kept her the night for observation. Momo was about to continue to read her book again, as the door opened up.

"Oh Chan, you finish..." she spoke looking up, as her face went white. Her stalker was here with a bouquet of roses in his hands. Momo started to shake, as he gave her a smirk and walked over to her.

"Hello there, Momo. I hope you are feeling better," he said, setting the roses on the end table and sat down on the chair. Momo started at him, before she tried to reach for the nurse button. He was quick and caught her hands, before she got the chance. He wrapped an arm around her body, clutching her hands in between and leaned over to her.

"Hey now, you need to relax. You think you just saw a ghost or something," he whispered in her ear, before placing a kiss on her neck.

"Please...stop..." she begged him, as she tried to move away. His grip was tight, as he pulled her closer.

"What's the matter, Princess? You don't like me?" Momo nodded her head at him, as he chuckled. "Sorry but I like you. In fact, I love you." He moved his hand onto one of her breasts and gave it a squeeze. Momo gasped in shock, giving him the opportunity to kissed her on the mouth and sticking his tongue in her mouth. Momo, out of instinct, bit his tongue, making him jump back.

"You..." he grabbed her and threw her hard into the bed and climbed on top of her. "That wasn't a nice thing to do." He held her hands over her head with one hand and smirk at her. "I can just take you right now and nobody would notice. Everyone is too busy to care for my Princess, but I will give you the best care." Momo could feel him hard against her, as she let out a little cry. "What's wrong, are you eager to have me fill you up and be pregnant with our babies? Then everyone will stop trying to get you because you will be bonded to one man, me."

"Please...stop..." she cried, as she gasped to feel his hand on her thigh. "Leave...me...alone. I don't like you or this!"

"Now now, I can't leave you unsatisfied or me in this matter." He trailed kisses on her neck and rubbed her thigh. Momo tried to yell for help, but he attacked her lips. "Try anything stupid and you will get me angry. You already seen me angry before." He looked at his watch and sighed. "My time is up but we will meet again soon, count on it." He let her go, as she threw the blanket over her body like a cocoon. "Now let me get a goodbye kiss." Momo shook her head, as he forced her to look at him. "This is an order, my sweet Momo." He leaned in and kissed her roughly, as she barely kissed him back. "We will work on that later. Now get some sleep and see you soon." He left the room, as she threw the blanket over her head. She was trying not to cry, as she felt dirty.
.....
"Momo?" She heard someone call her name, as she woke up. She didn't remember falling asleep. She pulled the blanket off her head, as Chan was there. "The doctor cleared you and you can go home."

"Oh all right," she said, as she looked over to see the roses were gone. "Weren't there roses there?" Chan looked at the table and didn't see anything. "I could have sworn..."

"The nurses told me nobody came in here when I left," Chan said. "You been through a lot. Let's get you change and back to the dorms. Everyone is there waiting." Momo nodded, getting out of bed and got her clothes. She went to the bathroom and got change. She looked at herself in the mirror and almost scream. The right side of her neck was covered with marks... hickey marks. She didn't have them when she came in. She moved her hair to cover the marks until she can get home and put a scarf on.

Momo came out of the bathroom, as Chan smiled.

"Are you sure nobody came in?" Momo asked him, as he nodded.

"I wasn't far from the door when I was on the phone. We are going to make sure you are safe, Momo." She nodded, as they left to get her discharge. Momo kept her hand into Chan's. She felt like someone was watching her, as she kept close to him.

"Soon my sweet Momo," her stalker state, holding the roses in his hands with a wicked smile.
.....
I don't know if I'm going crazy, but I can't let anyone know who he is. He could attack and I don't need anyone else to get hurt.

I have to be careful around me.

But in other good news, "We Got Married" is doing well. I'm sad it almost over. WinWin will make a good husband to any lucky girl. I am finally going to have a date with Haechan...with bodyguards following us...aka Stray Kids. But it will be worth it. My fanclub is so sweet yet after meeting them, some of them are familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

I will write more soon, Felix and Jeongin want to go out for lunch.

Love Moguri
.....
I try something a bit different as I wanted everyone to understand Momo's feelings through this.

Can you guess who is the stalker? I will give...uhh...a member of NCT to the people who guess...just not Taeyong.
Taeyong: you are not giving my members as prizes.
Fine...I will give a cookie.

Comment and vote and see ya next time.
Bye sweetie sweetie