Rescue

"Okay this is it," Baekhyun said, as the club arrived to Daniel's apartment. "This is where we are going to find Momo and beat the living life out of Daniel."

"That if he does her," said Yoongi, "We need to make sure."

"Then why would it be here?" Hoshi said, "This is the only solution. He has my wife and I'm going to murder him!"

"He better have not touch her in anyways," Jungkook said, getting angry just thinking what he done to her. "I'm going to smash my fist in his face."

"Come on, let's get this over with." Everyone was ready, as Baekhyun knocked on the door. As soon as the door opened Minghao and Jungkook jumped the person and pin them to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" A female screamed at them. They looked down to see it was Jihyo, on the ground with Jungkook and Minghao on her.

"We thought...never mind search the place," ordered Baekhyun. Everyone scattered in the apartment, as Jihyo tried to get up.

"Let me up!"

"No you could be working with Daniel on the disappearance of Momo," said Jungkook, as Jihyo looked up at him.

"Why would you think my boyfriend had something to do with Momo?"

"The last call she made to Sana came back here!" Jihyo gasped and used her super strength to get them off of her. She stood up and turned to the boys on the ground.

"Are you serious? But Daniel has been helping us looking for her. It can't be Daniel..." she was so listed, as Jaemin got to the locked door in the apartment. He saw the lock was on the outside instead of the inside.

"What is in this room?" Jihyo shook her head at him.

"I don't know. He never let anyone in that room, including me."

"Well today is going to be the day we all find out. Jungkook, Minghao, Jaehyun the door," said Baekhyun. The three stood in front of the door and counted to three. All three of them ran at the door and use their shoulders to break the door down. They went down with the door as well, while Baekhyun and Yoongi followed them in. They froze to see the shrine of Momo and all her pictures everywhere.

"Oh my..." he said a few naked photos of her and block the way for Dino, Vernon, and Jaemin to not enter and see them. Jihyo squeezes her way in and saw the room. She gasped in disbelief to see how it had everything of Momo. A lump moved on the bed, as Jihyo went over to it and threw the blanket off. Laying there was a bruised Momo, covered from head to toe.

"Momo," cried out Jihyo, putting her hands on her face. Momo flinched at the touch, as Jihyo whispered to her. "It's okay, you're safe, you're safe." She was crying to see her friend and member in such a state. Yuta and Baekhyun gently touched Momo to help her to sit up. Momo was crying in pain, trying to sit up. Ten and Hoshi were working on getting the chain off her ankle.

"Did Daniel do this to you?" Jihyo asked her, trying to get Momo to look at her. Momo only could nod, as she couldn't speak about everything she been through. "That dirty son of a bitch...all this time we thought he was helping but had you here suffering. We are going to get you out of here. I have Ba..."

"The Hirai Momo Fan Club is here at your services," Baekhyun spoke, looking at Jihyo to not mention their names.

"...Chicken?" Momo was able to get out, while a few members were not trying to laugh at his code name. Baekhyun swears he is going to kill Yoongi, but their princess is their first priority.

"Yes, I'm here for a few members. We are going to get you to the hospital to be check out," he said, looking over to Ten and Hoshi. "Cat, Hamster did you get it?"

"No, it's a hard lock to pick..." Hoshi said, grinding his teeth at his code name. "...should have got Tiger." Jungkook pushed them to the side and grabbed the chain. He pulled at them with his amazing strength and snap it in half to free her from the bed.

"Wow Bunny, didn't know you had it in you," said Yoongi, as Jungkook smiled.

"One of my hidden talent and get her on my back." Jaehyun and Minghao gently moved her to his back, as Jihyo covered her with a blanket. Jungkook carries Momo out of the room with everyone following. Jihyo stopped Baekhyun for a moment.

"Once we get her safe, you better explain everything to me," she said, as he nodded.

"First things first, we need to get her out of here before Daniel comes back." Jihyo nodded, as they hurry after the group. They were in the hallway toward the elevator, as it opened up to show Daniel.

"Quick, hide," said Hoshi.

"Like where? We are in the middle of the hallway," Minghao told him, as Jihyo looked back.

"This way to the emergency stairs." They all followed Jihyo down to the hall to the stairs. She opened the door and everyone went in. She looked back to see Daniel was going in the apartment. Yuta grabbed her hand, as they went down the stairs to safety.
.....
"Oh my beautiful wife, I..." he called out to Momo, as he saw the door busted down. "No..." he ran to the room and saw there was no Momo and the chain were broken. "No! Who dares steal my wife!" He went to his laptop to look at the cameras he had installed in her room, but it was showing blank. "Damn it they went out! No matter I will get my wife back, now I got to get moving before..." he didn't get to finished, as police came into his apartment.

"Kang Daniel, you are under arrest for the kidnapping and abuse of Hirai Momo." Daniel just raises his hands up with a defeated look at his face.

"That damn fanclub..."

At the same time, Wonwoo smiled as he was watching Daniel getting arrested from his laptop. He knew hacking into the cameras would pay off.

"I got to admit you did well," DK said, watching along with him. "Sending the footages to the police was good."

"Yeah but it was hard to watch him hurting her. I was ready to go over there myself to finish him," Wonwoo said, as he remember reviewing the footage and seeing Daniel hurting Momo. "I'm just glad we weren't too late."

"The others are in route to get her to the hospital. And we beat Eunwoo and his friends in saving Momo first."

"Yeah hope he gets lock up for good. Now we just hope she will recover from this traumatic situation," said Wonwoo, watching the police escort Daniel out.
.....
Surprise!!!! I wrote a part!!!
Baekhyun: only took you forever.
You see...this is why people make fun of you most of the time. It only took...
Yoongi: nearly two months to save Momo!
But you saved her!
Hoshi: it will be another two months before the next part.
Just for that it will be four months.
Jaemin: ignore them take your time.

Comment and vote if I should continue.
Bye sweetie sweetie