Chat #7

Sana🐍: Hello, Sana needs a favor.
BTS.Suga: Well well well, if it isn't the snake. 🐍🐍🐍
Sana🐍: For once, I do need the fan club help. It's about Momo.
NCT.Yuta: What's wrong with my wifey?☹️
BTS.Jungkook: Who do I got to kill.😡
Sana🐍: the stalker if you can catch him.
SVT.the8: What did he do? I still got to get him for pepper spraying me.🤬
Sana🐍: He send a heart, an actual bloody heart to Momo during our Christmas party.
NCT.Jaehyun: that sick son of a bitch!🤬
SVT.Hoshi: I'm ready to cut his own heart out. How dare he do that to my Momo?!🤬
Sana🐍: Momo has been so scared, she can't sleep and eat. We have Stray Kids and GOT7 helping, but it's not enough.
EXO.Chanyeol: what do you want us to do?
Sana🐍: well your clubhouse is pretty hidden only very few knows and does it have an bedroom?
EXO.Baekhyun: upstairs is an apartment, two bedrooms, two bath, with living room and kitchen.
Sana🐍: Please can we have Momo stay there until this stalker thing is resolved. Everyone is going crazy now we have two stalkers. Poor Nayeonie...😭😭
EXO.Baekhyun: as the president of the club, we would be honor for our Princess to stay there.
BTS.Suga: I second that. We will just have to wear masks the whole time we are at the clubhouse. 😷
Sana🐍: Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ Momo will be safe in your hands.
NCT.Ten: We will take turns staying with her at all times.
EXO.Chanyeol: Keep Felix at home. He isn't cut out to be a bodyguard.
SVT.Vernon: We will protect Momo-Noona! 👊🏼
SVT.Dino: Yes!👊🏼
SVT.Wonwoo: You remember that the younger members have to dress up as girls again.
SVT.Vernon: To protect Momo I will dress up as a girl. 😭🥺 though I hate it.
Sana🐍: you guys are amazing! I will tell JYP and let you know more when I find out.
EXO.Baekhyun: Everyone to the clubhouse! We need to clean. 🧼 🧽 🧹
NCT.Doyoung: When was the last time that apartment was clean.
EXO.Baekhyun: Since I brought the building.
NCT.Yuta: This isn't going to be pretty.
EXO.Baekhyun: I at least made the bed.
BTS.Suga: Are you shitting me?! The place is dusty and smells. 💨
SVT.Hoshi: I think I saw a mouse. 🐭
BTS.Jungkook: There is nothing in here. How is my Momo going to live. No fridge, no stove, not even a microwave! 🤬😡🤬
EXO.Baekhyun: Okay we have a lot of work to do but we have time...
Sana🐍: We can move Momo there tomorrow afternoon.
EXO.Baekhyun: Correction we have 24 hours to make it perfect! Hurry up!!!! Chanyeol, we are going shopping now!!!
SVT.The8: we will get food for the apartment!
.....
NCT.Ten: I'm dying! Too much dust! 😵😵
NCT.Jaehyun: how the hell did Baekhyun let this fall apart!🤬
BTS.Suga: Shut up and clean! This is for Momo!!!🤬🤬🤬
BTS.Jungkook: At least you don't have to fix the plumbing like Yoongi-hyung is.
NCT.Jaemin: I found like three dead animals...😭😱😭😱
SVT.Hoshi: I put traps everywhere and call someone to spray this bitch to death tomorrow morning!
EXO.Baekhyun: Okay so I did neglect it a bit...
NCT.Yuta: We will talk once everything is clean, fix, and smell good for Momo...aka giving the president a beating.
BTS.Jungkook: at least you pick out good furnitures for Momo. She will at least be able to eat and sit.
SVT.Vernon: yet those sheets had to be thrown out!
EXO.Baekhyun: Hey those were good sheets!!!
SVT.Dino: They were stinky!!!
EXO.Chanyeol: okay we got everything working right?
BTS.Suga: Plumbing is fix finally.
NCT.Ten: Haha Yoongi-hyung is wet!
BTS.Suga: Your head is going to be in the toilet if you don't shut up!
SVT.the8: lights are good. Wonwoo only got shock three times.
NCT.Jaemin: So I'm going to need to borrow a few bucks from each of us. I used a ton of Febreze and there were all Taeyong mama.
NCT.Yuta: you just sign our deaths you know. He is going to be pissed. ☠️☠️☠️
NCT.Jaehyun: We are buying him new ones so he will be fine.
SVT.Vernon: we have thrown so much trash. 🗑
EXO.Baekhyun: But it's all good for her to use.
Sana🐍: Change of plan...we got to bring her there tonight! The stalker has send threats if he doesn't see Momo he is blowing up the dorm.
BTS.Suga: Bring her over. Use the way we gave you.
Sana🐍: See ya in 30
.....
Baekhyun, Yoongi, and Hoshi stay at the clubhouse and send everyone home. A car pulled up in the back, as the boys slipped their masks on. Hoshi opened the door and rush Momo, Sana, and Chan inside. Chan hurry and got her things, as Momo bowed her head to the club members.

"Thank you for letting me stay here," she said, as Baekhyun bowed to her.

"No, it's a honor for you to stay here. Please everything is set up for you. Snail, take her luggage up," Baekhyun said to Yoongi. Yoongi grunt at Baekhyun and pick up her bags.

"Of course, chicken," replied Yoongi, putting her bags upstairs.

"Snail? Chicken?" Sana asked them, as Hoshi spoke.

"We call each other by our favorite animal," he replied. Why did they choose this, they will never know.

"That's...that's right Hamster," Baekhyun said. Hoshi was ready to drop kick him, as Chan gave Baekhyun some papers.

"This is her schedule for the week. I will pick her up and drop her off for now. Momo is not allow to leave the clubhouse without one of you," Chan explained.

"Like I want to go anywhere," she mumbled, as Sana hugged her.

"It's all right, your fan club is reliable and they did help you against that stupid stalker twice," she told Momo. Yoongi came back down, as Chan continue.

"I really don't know how long she need to stay hidden. After this week, Twice will go on break until we can solve the stalker problem," Chan looked at Mom, as she went over to him. "I'm sorry but nobody is allowed over here but the fan club members. Only Sana and I know this place."

"But isn't this where I pick up Jeongin before?" Everyone got in panic mode, as they forgot she did do that.

"We only let them borrow our clubhouse once or twice," said Yoongi. "This is just Momo's Fan Club clubhouse only." Momo nodded, as Chan kissed her forehead.

"You are safe here. Call me if you need anything all right?" She nodded, as Sana hugged her.

"They will protect you, I KNOW they will," said Sana, eyeing the boys. Pretty much she was telling them screw up and I will murder you.
....
EXO.Baekhyun: tomorrow we need to make a schedule to take shifts with Momo.
NCT.Ten: How is she doing?
BTS.Suga: went up to the apartment and we haven't heard a peep. We are all downstairs in the main meeting room, as the stairs to the apartment is there.
NCT.Jaehyun: we will all help, but we can't put baby bird 🐦 , fox 🦊 , hedgehog 🦔 , and rhino 🦏 on the list. Too young and mama birds will kill us.
SVT.Vernon: Who came up with our animal's code names?
SVT.Dino: I hope I'm the rhino...
SVT.Vernon: really Dino...
BTS.Jungkook: I thought of them really hard!
EXO.Baekhyun: oh it was you to have my name chicken 🐔
BTS.Suga: No that was me...proud of it. I would say the full name, but I don't want to offend Momo.
EXO.Baekhyun: Bitch!🤬