Stalker #2

Warning: there is some inappropriate words, naughty cursing, and a bit violence in this part. No babies should ave allowed to read this. You have been warned.

Momoismywife: I'm coming for you...
Momoismywife: I will get you my sweet Momo...
Momoismywife: You're mine always and forever...
Momoismywife: Even in death...
Momoismywife: I can't to make babies with you.
Momoismywife: You will look so beautiful pregnant with my babies, don't you think?
Momoismywife: I love you my sweet Momo.

Momo dropped her phone, as the stalker contact her privately on the fancafe. She thought it was over, but she was wrong.

"Momo-Noona, what's wrong," Jeongin asked her, as Momo picked up her phone.

"Oh it's nothing, let's go and get your ice cream." Jeongin smiled and took her hand. They were heading to the shop, as they didn't know someone was taking pictures of them.
......
"He is on," said Yoongi, as Baekhyun hurry over to him.

"That asshole. I though Jungkook did a good job scaring him off."

"We never caught him." They read the post, as their face was drain with color.

Momoismywife: I will slit anyone who gets close to my Momo. She is mine and mine alone! -show picture of Momo and Jeongin, with his face all scratch out- this is everyone's only warning. Stay away from my Momo. You would not like me when I'm mad!

The stalker went on how he would slice any male near Momo and how he would hide their body.

"This is one sick fucker," Yoongi said, as Baekhyun called Chan. He needs to keep all members safe, even if he was trying to make him jealous sometimes.

"That stalker appeared and he might target Jeongin. He is always with Momo and he describe how he would murder him. Believe Chan, it is not a pretty sight."

"I'm getting the older members here. The babies will need to stay out of it. One, they are easy picking as they hang out with Momo and two, I don't want their eommas after us," said Yoongi, picking up the phone to make the calls.
.....
"I'm ready to kill this bastard," said Jungkook, with his trusty baseball bat. "He will not escape this time."

"Yeah we use Doyoung's nagging ability on him," joked Yuta, only to get hit on the head by Doyoung.

"Okay no messing around. This is serious. This stalker has been reported to law enforcement , but we all know they are slow to do anything," said Baekhyun. "We are all here to protect Momo from him."

"I have my nunchucks ready," said Minghao, showing it off.

"I have my taser ready," Ten said, holding it up, as everyone was surprise. "What they were on sale on Amazon, plus it is safe." The taser went off and hit Yuta in the leg.

"Son of a bitch!!!" Yuta yelled in pain, falling to the ground.

"Hey it works." Ten put it away, "Shake it off Yuta, you will be fine."

"Everyone will go in pairs. Reading how sick he is, I don't want anyone alone with him. Protect Momo at all costs from him, also protect yourself," Baekhyun started the speech.

"Awe I didn't know you care," Hoshi said.

"I don't much but I'm not getting blame for anyone's injuries and you all sign waivers when you join that the club is not responsible for any injuries during club time. And I don't want the wrath of your eommas after me."

"Spoken like a chicken wuss President we know and love," Yoongi said with a smirk. "You have your partners. Just don't hit Momo. That's the last thing we need. Mask on let's roll out. Yuta...you man the fan cafe since you are having issues."