Momo's Diary #2

Warning: naughty talk, physical pains, maybe some sexual things, and crazy moments (that's a given). Be warn and no babies allowed to read.

I don't know how long I have been a prisoner in this room? A few days, maybe a week...I don't know. Daniel has kept me under lock and key. My room is soundproof so I can't hear anything outside my room. I don't know if Jihyo or my members have come over. I'm scared what he is going to do to me. There are times he is nice to me and there are times he is mean. He has slap me a few times, but always make up for them.

Daniel did take down from of the pictures here, as I was getting creep out staring at me. He had a lot of my clothes here, which now I know why was things missing. Daniel would steal them when he came over to hang out with Jihyo. I'm kinda glad I had a few of my own things.

He allowed me to keep a diary for myself at least. I was starting to go a little crazy not doing anything. But I wish I was with my members, my fanclub....Donghyuck....I'm sorry our date was ruined. I was looking forward to having fun with him. I hope you aren't feeling guilty about me missing. I'm not missing, just hidden from sight. When I come back, let's have a make-up date.

Momo stopped writing and up her diary away, as Daniel came in her room with some healthy fruits. He had a smile on his face, as she just sighed.

"The virus is starting to get around town, so I need to make sure my wife stays healthy. The town is stuck in our homes, so I get to spend more time with you," he said, setting the tray of fruits on the table.

"That's...wonderful..." she spoke out, watching her words carefully. She did not want to get slap, as she remember the last one. He actually bruise her cheek and he felt terrible hurting her.

"I know, now I want you to eat up and then we can have a movie night with some cuddling." Daniel kisses her on the cheek and left the room. She knew there was no point to trying to escape, as he always locked the door behind him when he leaves. Momo did get a few pieces of fruits and ate. At least he isn't starving her like the kidnappers in movies she have seen.

"I hope everyone is doing all right?" Momo asked herself, as she finished a few more fruits. Daniel I locked the door and walked in with a smile. Momo looked up at him, as he moved onto the bed, laying down. He pulled Momo close to him, as he turned on the TV. Momo moved a bit, as he tightened his grip around her waist.

"You trying to get away from me?" He asked her, looking at her with a mean glare in his eyes.

"No...I wanted to get comfortable that's all. It is hard with this on," she lift her left ankle up to the chain that is connected to her and the bed. "I didn't want you..." Daniel then smile and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry, my wife." He settled back and selected a movie. She felt his hand pushed her head down on his chest, as it remain there playing with her hair. He kept his other hand on her waist. Momo bit her lips, as she was trapped. Momo had to be brave against him, because he more powerful than anyone believes.
.....
Momo didn't remember falling asleep, as she felt his hand roaming on her body. She gave out a little noise, as he moved in to kiss her neck.

"Daniel..." she said, as he hummed at her. "You shouldn't..."

"Why not, you are my wife and I'm your husband." Not legally, but she wasn't going to corrected him.

"You are still dating Jihyo and this isn't right." Momo turned her head away from him, but that was a mistake. He grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

"It's only until everyone forgets about you. Once that happen, I will dump her and we can get the hell out of Korea," he said, holding her chin tight.

"What?"

"I have it all plan out. We move somewhere where nobody will find us and we live our lives happily together and with our children." He stare down at her flat belly and smiled. "You would look amazing pregnant with our children." He moved his hand on rub her belly, as Momo was trying to breath calmly. "Soon we will begin our family, soon." He pulled her in to give her a kiss on the lips. Momo didn't kiss back right away, as Daniel squeezed her waist, making her gasp. He was able to get his tongue in her mouth, as they made out for a few minutes. Daniel pulled away from her and smile. "My beautiful wife..."

"Not legally..." she mumbled, as she felt herself moved. She was not pinned under him on the bed, as her eyes widen. What was he going to do to her?

"I see," he said, giving her a glare. Momo's breathing wasn't starting to get heavier, as Daniel moved to take his shirt off. "Well now, we will have to change that. Maybe we can start the family early." Momo tried to let out a scream but he covered her mouth with his. She tried to get away, but she was pinned down by his body. She tried to kick him and actually got him. He pulled away, giving her a mean look. He grabbed her by the hair and lift her up. Daniel did smack her in the cheek...well he got her in the eye before she was moving too much. Before she could scream in pain from that hit, he slammed her head on the back of the headboard of the bed. She flinched, feeling the pain, as he did it again. Momo could feel herself getting so lightheaded, as Daniel spoke again. "A wife should listen to her husband no matter what. The husband has to punish his wife." Her head hit the headboard one last time, as she lost consciousness.
.....
I nearly got raped last night.

If it wasn't for me passing out, he would have taken my virginity. I don't know how long I was out, but I woke up with him cuddling me and saying how sorry he was hurting me. I couldn't open my right eye, as it was in pain. He peppered me with kisses, sweet nothing of words, and cuddles. He said he would never hurt me again...yet I don't believe him.

He left this morning to film his new music video and will be home tonight. He promise me chicken and wine to make up for hurting me. He gave me a black eye and three big bumps on the back of my head. It is difficult to write but this is the only way for me to have something sane.

I need to get out!
.....
"Please, please, please work," begging Jeongin, holding Momo's cell phone. It has been sitting in rices for a week and he hope it will work. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and hit the on button on her phone. He slowly opened his eyes to see the screen turned on and went to the lock screen, asking for her passcode.

"YES!!!"

"Innie! Go to sleep, it's 3 in the morning!" Chan yelled from his bedroom. He got his cellphone and text the fanclub.

SK.Jeongin: Her phone turned on! I just need to passcode to get in!