Problem #1

You are all invited to join me for a fanclub appreciation day! I would be honor to meet my fanclub. Please meet me on Saturday at 1 pm at the park near JYP building. I hope to see you all there. - Love Momo

Everyone was looking at the letter that was dropped off today to the club. Momo wants to meet the club. A club that is run by idols who loves Momo. A club which she finds out it is idols could hurt her. A club where all of them vowed to never reveal their identities to her. A club that is in chaos because Momo wants to meet them in two days.

"So what are we going to do?" Hoshi asked. "We cannot show up. That would kill her."

"I know but it would hurt to find out it's idols running the club, not normal fans. She is going to think she doesn't have true fans," said Baekhyun.

"So what are you going to do, oh fearless president?" Yoongi asked.

"We have to go. We can't denied our princess, just have to disguise ourselves."

"How are you going to do that?" Baekhyun smiled, as he had an idea.
.....
"This is your brilliant idea," Wonwoo whispered harshly to Baekhyun. They were dressed up in school uniforms, yet a few were deck to the nine aka the babies.

"Why do I have to dress up like a girl," whined Dino, pulling down his skirt. "I didn't join the club for this."

"You aren't the only one regret joining the club," Jeongin said, as he was dressed as a girl. The babies got to dress up as girls, cute school girls to be on the money.

"Suck it up," said Yoongi, giving them all masks to cover their mouth. "We all had to dress up at one point, but this is for Momo."

"Fine for Momo..." Vernon said, as he was embarrassed to be dressed up. "If Momo knew this was me, I would die."

"She will just pinch those cheeks of yours," said Jaemin, as Jaehyun was fixing his wig.

"All right, we are all ready to meet the Princess," said Ten. The group walked to the park to see Momo did decorated and had a lot of food. "She went all out for us! Such a Princess!" They got closer to her, as someone stopped them.

"Freeze!" They looked to see it was Felix, dressed up like he was from Men in Black. "What business do you have with my Momo?" Chanyeol walked up to Felix to match up. Felix's 5'7" versus Chanyeol's 6'1" didn't faze him...okay a little...all right a lot but he needs to protect Momo.

"We are the Hirai Momo Fan Club?" He said, showing the letter Momo wrote to him. He looked at the letter, as he looked at the group.

"Wow, I thought I seen it all with different groups. Yet it makes my Momo happy. Go on through, but I will be watching you all, especially you," pointing at Chanyeol.

"Okay short stuff." They went over to Momo, who had Hyunjin in the same outfit watching her.

"What's with your members?" Jaemin whispered to Jeongin.

"Since that stalker happen, all the boys are super protected of her. You should have saw Jackson and Mark, covering all the windows in the dorms and it's all windows. They took up the role to be Momo Protective Squad."

"That bad huh?" Momo smiled at the group, as she stood up and went to them.

"Are you my fan club?" They all nodded, as she clapped for joy. "I'm so excited to meet all of you. I was so happy to know I have a fan club. I do want to thank you for support me, especially what happen a week ago."

"The pleasure is ours. We would do anything for our Princess," Baekhyun said. Momo tilted her head a bit, as he was puzzled.

"You sound like my friend, Baekhyun," she said, "I can't wait to tell him when I see him next time. Come on we have food and we can talk more." Momo walked to the table with Hyunjin following her.

"Friend! She just did not friend-zoned me!" Yoongi just laughed, as Hoshi pat his back.

"Better for us to get with Momo," Hoshi said. They were about to walk to her, as Minho and Felix stopped them.

"Body search," said Felix. The babies looked at each other, knowing their cover will be blown if they check them.

"I got it," said Minghao to them. Minghao was going to protect the babies from them.

-a few minutes later-
"Being Momo's bodyguards is tough," said Felix, holding a bag of frozen peas to his right eye. "I just wanted to make sure they were holding weapons."

"I doubt it," said Minho, icing his nose.
.....
"We made this for you," said Jaemin, hiding his voice, giving Momo a flower crown. "It's for our princess." Momo smiled and took the crown. They were having a good time with Momo. The babies were struggling to keep their wigs in place or they would be busted. It doesn't help with her "bodyguards" were watching them like a hawk as well.

"This wig is starting to itch," Dino complained, as Vernon nodded.

"It's almost over so hold on," said Wonwoo.

"Easy for you, you aren't wearing this," said Vernon, trying not to scratch. Momo notice his discomfort.

"Come over here, I can braid your hair," she said, as Vernon got nervous.

"Uhh it's fine," he stayed, as Hyunjin pushed him over to her.

"Don't denied our Momo." Vernon sighed, as he went over to her. He sat down in front of her, as she grabbed a few pieces of his hair.

"Oh you have some fine hair. I will get it to a braid in a jiffy." She started to braid his hair, as Vernon was praying the wig doesn't get reveal. There were times he could feel the wig lifting, but relax when it goes down.

"There you go," she said, as she removed her hands from his wig. Vernon thank her and hurry to his friends.

"I thought she was going to find out," he told Wonwoo.

"You did a good job hiding yourself." They watch Momo talking with other members and having a smile on her face. "She is so pretty with that smile."

"She is." Momo was playing with Jeongin's wig, but it came off to reveal him.

"Baby?" She said, as he looked up at her and smiled. "What are you doing?" Everyone was nervous, as it lead to exposed them all.

"Oh I'm...undercover," he said, taking his wig and put it back in. "I wanted to make sure that stupid stalker doesn't try anything."

"Ah Innie, you should have told us," said Felix.

"All of you say I'm too young to help, but Momo-noona is important to me. I had to do what I can to help." Momo smiled at him and hugged him.

"Awe you are too sweet," she said to him, kissing him on the cheek. Baby, you are important too and thank you for protecting me." She looked at the members and smile. "And thank you for protecting me too."

All their hearts melt at her, as Yoongi flew over and hugged Momo.

"Hey hands off Momo," said Minho, trying to get him away from her. Yoongi just have him a look to try and get destroy. Minho didn't stop and pulled him off. Yoongi elbow him in the stomach. Baekhyun tried to pull him off as Hyunjin jumped on him. Felix took the chance to jump on Chanyeol, who wasn't bothered.

"Please no fighting," said Momo, as the members were getting Baekhyun and Yoongi away from the bodyguards. "Oh well, at least I know I'm protected." The babies nodded, as Jeongin hugged Momo.