Meeting #3

"All right,  the meeting is now in session," said Baekhyun. "In less than a week, it will be Momo's birthday. We must do something to make it the best birthday ever."

"Well we can throw her a party," said Dino. "It will be a smile to her face."

"Yeah until she sees who is in the fanclub. I doubt she will be smiling to see it's idols running the club," said Yoongi.

"We are fans too. We don't have to be idols for one day," countered Vernon.

"It's still too risky."

"How about sending food to her?" Jaehyun suggested to them. "We all know she loves to eat." That is true, Momo does love food.

"We have to make sure we don't send food she hates or could kill her," said Ten. "Salmon is out when we did the reality show with elementary kids, she actually took a bit of salmon and almost went to the ER."

"I remember that, we stop taping for a day because she broke out in rashes," Minghao said. "That was a scary sight to see her."

"And you two stood aside to let her nearly die," Baekhyun called out to them, pointing his fingers. He turned to the big poster of Momo they had hanging. "I'm sorry my sweet Princess, they will never get close to you again."

"We didn't know she was allergic to salmon until that day," defended Ten. He looked at the poster, "Tell him that I'm sorry."

"Are they seriously asking a poster for forgiveness," Jungkook said, as Jaemin finally came into the room with two boxes. "You're late, kid."

"Sorry I had to get some things," he said, setting the boxes down. "Since Jeongin isn't in the club yet..."

"Once he leaves JYP he can be," said Yoongi.

"...he told me what Momo wants for her birthday to say the least. Momo wants flower crowns, homemade cards, and homemade chocolate chip cookies." They all looked at him like he was crazy. "Jeongin doesn't lie. He couldn't lie if he could, Chan would murdered him."

"That's true, he is protective of his youngest," said Yoongi.

"But I don't know how to make flower crowns," whined Ten.

"We know how," said Vernon, as the Seventeen members nodded. "We can do the crowns."

"Okay who is good at cooking general?" Baekhyun asked. Only Jaehyun raises his hand. "You are on cookie duty with Jungkook and Jaemin."

"I guess we are making cards," said Ten. "This should be easy."
.....
"That's too big," complained Hoshi, as the four members were making the crowns. "It's going to be a flower necklace for her." All the members were covered with petals and ribbons.

"Better than the last one I made," said Minghao, holding it up. "It's a size for a plushie." Vernon and Dino were using their head as a measurement to do their crown.

"Maybe we should have mention Jeonghan was the one that did most of the work," said Dino, as Vernon finished one...out of the four attempts.

"Jaemin! If you eat the cookie dough one more time, you are in the corner for the rest of this meeting!" Jaehyun threatened him, tapping the wooden spoon on Jaemin's forehead.

"I wonder if we put the temperature higher, the cookies would be done faster," said Jungkook, ready to turn the knob up. Jaehyun hit his hand with the spoon.

"Don't you dare!"

"I have to admit, this clubhouse has everything," said Ten, as they were making cards.

"It used to be a high end loft, but I buy it with my money. All the bills are just under Suho and sometimes Chanyeol, yet they don't know."

"This is easy, my Princess is going to love these cards."

"Our Princess," corrected Baekhyun, "Only I get to call her mine." Ten throw some glitter in Baekhyun's face to shut him up.
.....
"There," Baekhyun said, as the group finished making all of the gifts. All of them were tired after making things. "Who would have thought this would be tiring?"

"But it's done and we can get it to Momo," said Hoshi. "My hands hurt from making those crowns."

"My head hurts," complained Jaemin, who was still in the corner. "Can I come out now?"

"In five minutes," said Jaehyun, looking at his watch. "Jungkook, you will have twenty minutes." Jungkook was in the other corner pouting.

"I just turn the knob a bit."

"You ruined two batches of cookies."

"At least you don't look like a glitter bomb exploded on you," said Baekhyun.

"That's because you dump all the silver glitter on me and you wrapped me up in ribbon saying "now sing 'Wrecking Ball'," Ten said, still shaking out the glitter. "Taeyong is going to have a field day cleaning this off."

"If you didn't throw some at me, you wouldn't look like a disco ball. Now let's get this package to Momo."
.....
"Happy birthday Momo," said everyone to her, as she smiled. All the JYP members threw her a little party.

"Momo-noona," called putting Hyunjin, carrying a box. "You got a package." Momo saw who it is from and got happy. She took the package and set it on the table to opened it. She was surprised to see the flower crowns, as she saw it was a lot. She put the pink flower crown on her head and smiled. There would cookies, which she took a few of them and they were really delicious. The cards were so cute, as she wished the member would have put their names on the cards.

"Momo-Noona," called Jeongin, coming up to her. "It's time for cake." Momo grabbed a flower crown and put it on his head.

"All right Jeongin," she told him, as he took her hand to go over to the cake.
.....

"All right Jeongin," she told him, as he took her hand to go over to the cake

" Thanks my fanclub peaches for the gifts. I love them all. I didn't except a camera as well. Thank you peaches!!! Love Momo❤️❤️❤️"

"Who in the hell got her a camera. I thought it was just want she ask," said Jungkook.

"It wasn't me! If I was going to give her a camera, I would have stole Johnny's," Ten told him. Everyone shook their head not knowing where the camera came from.

"Baekhyun, you pack the package..." said Yoongi.

"Look I know I love my princess with ever fiber of my body and soul, but I can tell you it was not me. If I was going to add a camera it would be a cute pink one, not that," said Baekhyun. "I don't even know how to use one like that."

"It was Jeongin and he mark it as the fanclub," said Jaemin. "Could he please be in the club?"

"We have interviews next week for new members," said Yoongi. "He can come to the interviews and we will decided then." Jaemin nodded and texted his friend. "He will be the only JYP person in if he passed."

"Who else is being interview?" Baekhyun asked.

"Wonho from Monsta X, Wonwoo from Seventeen, Jeongin from Stray Kids now, Yuta from NCT..."

"Oh god," said Ten. "He is going to be a joy to listen to for the week."

"...and Chanyeol from EXO." Baekhyun hit his head on the desk and grunt. "You promise to give him a chance."

"I know...but..." he couldn't win this battle, "Fine, but they are going to be judge hard by us." He was going to give everyone hell in the interview especially his member, Chanyeol. He is the only man in EXO that can win her love....one day.