Meeting #7

"We still can't get into her phone. Even Sana doesn't know her password because she change it recently," said Jeongin. The members were at the clubhouse, staring at their golden ticket.

"How are we going to get in that phone," said Baekhyun. "Does anyone know how to hack a phone?"

"We are idols not master criminal mind," said Vernon. "Did you try her birthday?"

"Yes and all the members too." Jaemin, looked at the phone and took it. He punched in a few numbers and it unlocked. "I did it!" Everyone turned to him, as he showed the phone home-screen of her and Haechan before she was kidnapped.

"How?!" Suga asked, as he was amazing and mad at the picture.

"I punched in Haechan's birthday and it work." Of course she would use his birthday since she does have a crush on him. Jaemin gave the phone to Wonwoo, as he started to look through everything to find anything that will help them.

"I know this is wrong," said Dino, as they got a glance of a picture of Momo, "but it's to save her."

"Okay let's see her messages." Wonwoo clucked on it and found a lot of messages from the stalker. "Jackpot, let me try to link it to see where his phone is." Jungkook and Minghao read some of the messages over Wonwoo's shoulders, as he was feeling pressure on his shoulders.

"Get your hands off my shoulders!" He yelled, as Jungkook and Minghao was squeezing them so tight because of the disgusting messages he send to her.

"He is a sick f...." began Jungkook, as they turned their head away because they saw a picture of a dick. "Did not want to see that."

"I bet you it's his dick," said Minghao, as Wonwoo moved the screen to get away from the picture. He kept working his magic and found where the phone is.

"Okay I got a location! It's...wonderful the city dump..." everyone looked at each other, knowing what is going to happen.

"Rock, paper, scissors?"
.....
"Gross, gross, gross!" Vernon complained, as he, Jaehyun, Wonwoo, Chanyeol, and Hoshi were in the dump searching for that phone. "People are so wasteful!" Chanyeol almost stepped on a diaper, as Jaehyun had tongs in his hands, moving a dirt shirt out of his way.

"Look the signal of the phone is coming around here," Wonwoo pointed to the area of dirty diapers and bad food. Jaehyun and Chanyeol step behind Hoshi and pushed him in the pile.

"You mother fuckers!" He yelled, trying to get out of the filth. They were laughing at him, as he grabbed their arms and pulled them in the filth. "Start searching!"

About two hours later, they were ready to give up and have a long shower, until Hoshi's hand appear from the mountain of stinks with a phone in hand. "Found it!" Wonwoo grabbed the phone with gloves he had and saw it was the same phone that was contacting Momo.

"I'm so surprise it is still on and working," said Vernon, crawling out of the pile. Wonwoo work his magic to see who own the phone. A recording start up on the phone. They tried to see if they can recognize the voice but it was altered.

Think you are so smart to try and track her down. Guess again! She is mine and I'm not letting her go! I got her and I'm not sharing! Give it up, you idol fanclub wannabes! Yes I know it's you! The phone is going to self destruct in ten seconds. Bye bye suckers!

The phone started to vibe in Wonwoo's hands, as everyone was freaking out. Chanyeol grabbed the phone and toss it in the air as the phone blew up in the air.

"Damn it! He is one smart stalker," said Hoshi, as everyone nodded. "Well, at least we have her phone. Back to the drawing board."
.....
"What is that smell?" Baekhyun said, coming back to the clubhouse with Jaemin with good.

"Oh that's the five who went to the dump," said Yoongi. "Minghao and Hyungwon are washing them down in the alley. They found the phone but the stalker had it set to self-destruct."

"Man, we are dealing with a mastermind or something," said Baekhyun. "But we aren't giving up! We will get Momo back safe and sound."

Meanwhile at an another part of town....
"So the Momo fanclub, which is runs by idols have her phone," said Eunwoo.

"Yeah it was easy to trace once they got it to work," Namjoon said, typing on his laptop. "I got all her phone contexts downloaded for review."

"Excellent! Joshua, how is the map looking?"

"We have pinpoint a lot of areas Momo could possible be," he replied, showing the huge map. "We can already mark off a few places."

"Perfect we can start looking in areas soon. Jeno, any more information?"

"They went to the city dump and got the stalker's phone only for it to explode on them," Jeno said. "But it was funny to see them crawling in garbage to find the phone."

"Well they aren't going to find Momo. We will find Momo," Eunwoo said, as he was focus on finding her. After he heard she was kidnapped, he vowed to find her. He has already...question Haeachn you can say. Poor kid, still blaming himself over her kidnapping. With the fanclub trying to find her, his group doesn't have much time.
.....
"Why do I get the feeling they aren't here to say hi," said Baekhyun, as he was face to face with Eunwoo and his group.

"We issue a challenge to the Hirai Momo's Fanclub," he said, as Jeno gave Baekhyun a piece of paper. The four original members looked at the paper and back at Eunwoo. "Let's see who can find Momo the quickest. If we win, the club will not longer be in your control. And if you somehow win, we won't bother you again over Momo."

"Really Namjoon?" Yoongi said to his member.

"I'm bored reading books at home and plus I can finally used my detective skills."

"Joshua!"

"What I can have fun too you know."

"Jeno-hyung!"

"You won't let me in the club!"

"Oh this is war!" Baekhyun said to Eunwoo. "We will show you our club is the best and will find Momo. I mean we have more things than you do."

"Like the data in her phone...we have that and more." Baekhyun could feel the vein on his forehead pulsing. "We have friends in high places who have give us clues."

"Why you little..." Baekhyun tried to strangled Eunwoo, but his club members held him back.

"Just watch the news, when Momo is found, my arms will be around her." The four left, as Baekhyun screamed at them.

"You won't get away with this! The Hirai Momo Fanclub will find our goddess and she will marry me!"

"Scratch the last part out," called Hoshi.

"Let's get back to the clubhouse. With them on the case now, they have more brain power than our whole club," said Jaemin.