Meeting #5

"Okay listen up!" Yoongi yelled at the club members. "Since Baekhyun is out with Super M for now, I'm in charge."

"Well we aren't getting anything done for a bit," teased Jungkook, who got a fist to the head.

"I may be lazy, but when it comes to Momo, I will jump over the moon for her. Everyone knows that, but we are here because Momo has that date with Haechan in three days."

"Not anymore," said Yuta with a smile. Everyone looked at him. "No I did not kill him. He just had a little accident."

"Haechan forgot he had to perform with NCT Dream in Japan the weekend of the festival," said Jaehyun. "He had to tell Momo the news and he was heartbroken."

"I bet my Momo is hurting as well," said Hoshi, standing up. "Maybe I should go and check on her." Minghao and Wonwoo grabbed his shoulders and sat him down.

"Well that crisis is good, we need to discuss our next theme, Christmas," Yoongi said. "We need to do something big for her so she knows she is cared about. Jeongin is finding out if she is going home for Christmas, so we might have to do Christmas early."

"We can send her gifts, appropriate gifts," said Dino. "The one she got for her birthday was not the best."

"Momo thought it was funny," said Chanyeol, "but still she deserves better." Their phones went off, as Momo post something on Twitter.

PeachMomo: Anyone wants to be my date for Saturday? I have an extra ticket?

.....
"Are they really going to do this?" Jaemin asked Jeongin, as the younger sighed. All the club members, who is in Korea, was hunting Momo down to see if she will noticed them and ask them on a date.

"They are...." the club was at the park, trying to find her. Jaemin and Jeongin were sitting on the bench, enjoying their ice cream, since Jaemin can't go because he is in the same boat was Haechan and Jeongin isn't allowed to date until he is 21, say Chan.

Momo was actually taking a run in the park, as she spotted them. "Jeongin, Jaemin!" She jogged over to them and gave them a smile. "I thought you have your club meeting today." Before they could answer, the members came all dressed like they are going to run.

"Oh Momo," said Yoongi, as they all greeted each other. "We have no idea you were running as well."

"Oh yes, I usually run twice a week here," she replied. "Oh, do you guys want to join me?" The members smiled and nodded. Momo clapped for joy. "Yay, nobody likes to go run with me." Jeongin was trying not to laughed, as Momo patted Jeongin on the head. "We need to run together, baby!" Again everyone was glaring at him. "How come you aren't running, Jaemin? I know Jeongin is still recovering."

"Oh, I leave tomorrow to Japan and..." he didn't want to finish, as Momo nodded.

"Please tell Haechan we try again." She looked at everyone with a smile. "Come on let's see if you can keep up." Momo took off jogging, as the members followed with a few staring at her butt.

"Taking bets on who will be the last man standing," said Jeongin. "I'm betting on Wonwoo. Half aren't going to survive halfway."

"Why you say that?"

"Momo runs about seven miles, which is like ten times around the park. Since she isn't able to go on her date, she may do ten."

"Oh in that case, Jungkook will be the last one standing. I better have 911 on stand by for the rest especially Yoongi."
.....
"If there is a God, please strike me dead," gasped Vernon, as he was resting on a tree. Dino was on his hands and knees, coughing his lungs out. "How long have we been running?"

"25 minutes and she is still going," Chanyeol said, trying to breath normally lying on the grass. Yuta was face down on the grass, trying to get back up. His body was screaming to stop moving.

"How many miles did we run?" Dino asked, trying to sit and somehow did. He is so going to be sore in the morning.

"According to my phone, 4 miles...and she is still going," Hoshi groaned, leaning against the fence. "My legs are like jello!" He tried to stand on his own, but the legs were screaming at him. "Now I can see why people don't run with her."

"At least you're made it further than Yoongi. He only made it to two and crashed," said Yuta, pointing to the BTS member, passed out with Jeongin and Jaemin, fanning him. "My lungs...I'm so out of shape."

"How many are left running with her?" Chanyeol asked, trying to move. His abs were on fire, as he fell back on the grass.

"Jaehyun, Jungkook, Wonwoo, Minghao, Wonho..." Wonho fell next to Yuta, about to cry out in pain. "Okay scratch him out." Momo ran by them, not stopping and just kept her normal pace.

"Is she going to try out for the Olympics?" Jaehyun gasped, trying to keep up with her. Jungkook didn't answer, as he kept running. Wonwoo was right behind them, but finally collapsed on the ground. Minghao just ran by him, while Jeongin and Jaemin rushes over to pick him up.

"I lost," said Jeongin, as they hurried to drop him on the grass. He was gasping for air and water, as Jaemin was giving him water.
.....
"That was a fun run," Momo said, as all members minus Jaemin and Jeongin were all on the grass, dying. "It was nice to have people running with me. I hope I wasn't going too fast."

"No, you were good," said Jungkook, sitting up. His body was screaming what the hell are you moving. "I'm just a bit out of practice."

"Hey Momo," they all heard a voice, as Shownu came running up to her. "I didn't know you run."

"Oh I like to keep myself in shape." Wonho tried to sit up, but was in pain.

"Oh, Shownu, I was wondering if you aren't busy on Saturday I have tickets to the dance festival..."

"Ahh! My stomach!" Wonho cried out, trying to get Shownu's attention. Shownu just waved him off.

"I would like to go with you. I been trying to get tickets and plus I need a break from my members," he said, as they traded numbers. All the members were trying to stared at Shownu with evil looks but they were in pain or tried.

"Come on, let's get you home," Shownu said, going to Wonho and throwing him over his shoulder with ease. "Text me the detail, Momo." He took off jogging with Wonho, as Momo sighed lovely.

"He is so strong," she said, watching Shownu. "Come on Jeongin, let's get going." Jeongin took Momo's hand, as they walk away.

"I am not going to lose to him of all people," Jungkook stated, getting up to his feet. Yuta stuck his leg out, as Jungkook trip and went down.

"Save your strength," Yuta told him, as he sat up. "We have three days before the festival. We will come up with a plan."

"All right, back to the clubhouse for a plan," Yoongi said, as everyone just groaned. "Yeah my thoughts exactly, let's just rest." For one the club agreed.
.....
EXO.Baekhyun: How?!?!?! 😱😱😱I'm gone for three days and Momo has a date with Shownu!!!😱😱
NCT.Ten: This is not fixing the problem!!!🤬🤬🤬
NCT.Jaemin: Everyone is out of commission at this time. Momo ran them to the ground...