Reveal

"You're mine remember that."
"Your fan club isn't going to stop me!"
"You will be mine forever, even if I have take you away and hide you."

Momo woke up from her nap, as she couldn't get the stalker out of her head. She knows who he was, but scared to let anyone know. They might not believe her. Momo moves out of her bed and sighed. She can't let him get to her. She is finally getting that date with Haechan after so many cancellation. This was going to ruin her day. Momo got ready for her date.

Chan was going to pick her up and take her to the date

Chan was going to pick her up and take her to the date. Momo decide she was going to wait downstairs. She walked down to see three members of the club, Jaehyun, Wonwoo, and Vernon sitting at the table.

"Oh I though all the members went home," said Momo. They really put their mouth mask on before she notice them.

"Remember members have to be here to protect you from the stalker. It's Hedgehog, Owl and me...Seal," Jaehyun said. God I'm killing Baekhyun for these names.

"Oh all right, is it all right, if I sit here. I'm waiting for Chan to get me so I can go on my date." All three of them looked at her like she was crazy.

"Is it that date with Haechan?" Vernon asked.

"Actually yes, Donghyuck is free finally," she blushed a bit. "I hope everything goes well."

"I'm sure it will," said Wonwoo. Chan opened the back door and smile at Momo.

"Lets get you to your date," Chan said, as Momo grabbed her bag.

"I will be home before 11, promise," she told the guys, as she walked to the door. She froze on the spot, as she saw the person with Chan. "Chan, why is he here?"

"Oh I taking him home on my way to drop you off. I hope you don't mind." Momo just nodded, as she slowly went to the backseat of the car. Jaehyun and Wonwoo notice her body movement, as they look at the person with Chan. Chan and the person got in the car and drove off.

"Something doesn't feel right," Jaehyun said, as Wonwoo nodded. Vernon was confused about everything, "We need to follow her." Wonwoo and Vernon stood up with Jaehyun. "Lucky I know where they are having their date."
.....
"Thanks Chan, you know where to pick me up," said Momo getting out of the car in a hurry.

"I know, have fun and be safe!" The person just smile at her and waved. Momo waved to Chan and hurry inside the building to get away. Haechan was already inside, as he saw Momo.

"Hey, you are here just in time," he said, as Momo took his arm.

"Donghyuck, could we go somewhere else, please," she begged him, as he could feel her shaking.

"Hey hey, what's wrong? Are you scared that the stalker might be around. Hey don't worry, I'm here to protect you," he rubbed her arms, as Momo felt a bit better. She knows she can trust Haechan.

"All right," she said, as he smiled at her. Unknown to them, the stalker was near by with an unhappy look on his face.

"How dare he touch what is mine," he said, curling his fist in a tight ball. "Tonight will be the night she comes with me."
.....
Momo and Haechan were walking down the street after having a game of bowling and some food there. Haechan took a hold of her hand, as she blushed. The Momo Fan Club were following her, well, some of the members. Jungkook and Minghao joined the others to make sure Momo is safe.

The stalker was ready to make his move on Momo, as Jungkook notice someone getting closer to the couple. Jungkook hurry as fast as he could through the crowd to get to them. The rest followed after him. Jungkook reaches out and grabbed a hand.

"Hey what gives?" Haechan yelled, as Jungkook grabbed his hand instead of the stalker.

"Shit," he said, as they heard Momo let out a scream. Haechan was not holding Momo's hand, as someone was running through the crowd with Momo behind him.

"The stalker!" They all try to go after them, as the crowd would not move. Soon they couldn't see Momo, as they continue to try to get out of the crowd.

Momo and the stalker made it to his car, as he threw her in the backseat. He closed the door before she could try to escape. She tried to open the door, but it was child lock. The stalker got in the car and drove away, as Momo coward in fear.

"Don't be scare, my love. We are going to have fun tonight." Momo tried not to cry, as she had no idea where she was going.
.....
The stalker brought Momo into his home, as he pushed her to the couch. He got rope and tied up her hands behind her back. The stalker took his mask and jacket off, as Momo was crying a bit.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked him, as he wiped her tears away. "Don't touch me." He grabbed her chin and force her to look at him.

"You are mine, Princess. It took me a while to get you away from that fan club of yours. I wasn't worry about Haechan. I have to thank your friend, Chan of being a big mouth about your date." Momo just cry a bit, as he kissed her tears away. "Awe don't cry, my sweet, you will be happy with me."

"Please, I just want to go home," she begged him, as he just smiled.

"But you are home. I'm happy that my wife is home." Momo looked at him with a shock look on her face.

"Wife? I will not be your wife. You hear me." The stalker slapped her on the cheek, making her fall on the couch.

"You will not yell at your husband." Momo let out a cry of pain, as the stalker grabbed a hold of her and held her close. "I'm sorry my wife, I didn't mean to hurt you. Just my temper gets the best of me." He kissed her slightly bruise cheek. Momo was shaking in his arms. The door knocked, as he groaned. "Great..." He picked up Momo and hurry her to another room. He tied up her legs and chained them to a bed post. "I'm sorry I have to do to this." He kissed her lips and put duct tape over them so she could yell. "If you are good, I will give you a special treat." The stalker turn on the light and left the room. He locked the door, so she couldn't escape.

Momo looked around the room and her eyes were big. Pictures of her were everywhere. Some were from events, concerts, awards shows, but some were from her bedroom. There were some she was in her bras and panties, as there were some with her in a towel. She found one that had her naked in the shower. She saw there were things that belong to her that she thought were missing. The creepiest part was a huge picture of her with unlit candles around like it was a shrine. Momo closed her eyes, praying someone will find her.

The stalker answer the door and it was Mina and Dahyun with a worry look.

"You got to help us," said Mina, as Dahyun took the person's hand.

"Momo is missing and we believe her stalker might have got her. Please you got to help us with the search," said Dahyun.

"Calm down, I will help you girls." He got his shoes on, his keys in hand and closed the door end him. He locked it, as he went with the girls to assist them. When they got to the lobby, Jihyo turn to them.

"Thank you so much for helping us. We really do appreciate." Jihyo went to him and hugged him. The person hugged her back, as he had a smile on his face.

"Of course, I'm happy to help out my girlfriend and her friends," said Daniel, rubbing Jihyo's back.
.....
This is the end of the Momo Fan Club...were you all surprise. I might do a sequel but I don't know. Let me know. Needs to be a good reason for me to do a sequel. Thanks you for reading!

Bye sweetie sweetie!