Momo's Diary #3/ Emergency Meeting #5

It's so hard for me to go back to normal. I don't want anyone near me because I'm dirty, I'm used, I'm not worthy. Nobody is ever going to want me.

"Momo, you have visitors," Sana told her. Momo opened her eyes to see Sana, as she brought three *cough* girls in the room. Momo knew who they were. They were from her fanclub, as she gave them a little smile.

"Hi Unnie, it's...baby bird, hedgehog, and rhino..." she spoke softly to her, blushing a bit. Momo motion them to come closer to her, as they slowly did. "We are glad you are safe and we wanted to give you something to let you know that we are always thinking of you and supporting you," spoke baby bird. Hedgehog gently placed the bag on her lap. Momo opened the bag slowly and it was a cute teddy bear.

"We made it at Build-A-Bear," said Rhino. Momo hugged the bear, as it smells like peaches. She smiled at it, as the three fan club members looked on.

"Thank you," she whispered to them. "Smell like peaches, my favorite." The three looked at each other and sighed.

"Seal..." He is the only one that smells like peaches like Momo does. That sneaky boy to spray some of his cologne on the bear before they went to the hospital to see her.

"This really cheer me up. I'm really happy I have a lovely fan club," she said, having some tears coming down her cheeks. "I just been through so much the past few weeks and...honestly I really didn't want to be alive at one point." Momo held the bear close to inhale the scent. "But with my fan club, I'm so happy there are people who do care and so supportive for me. I do thank you all for saving me as well. Sana told me the fan club was the one that figure out I was trapped with that monster."

"We are always be behind our Moguri," said Baby Bird, reaching out to her hand. She realized what she was doing and began to pull back, but Momo reach out and grabbed her hands. Momo smiled at them and squeezed her hands.

"Thank you so much. When I get better, I want to see the fan club again and hang out."

Yet with friends, family and my fan club, maybe just maybe I can recover to be the girl I was.
.....
"We can never tell Momo who we really are," said Jaemin, taking off his wig. They were back at the clubhouse, talking with everyone on what Momo told them. "It would break her heart if she knew and might try to do something."

"Yeah, she was crying to us for a while and it hurts that I couldn't cry with her," said Vernon.

"Speak for yourself, I was bawling next to her," said Dino.

"One day she is going to find out...especially if someone keeps spraying his cologne on everything we give her," Baekhyun said, looking over to Jaehyun.

"It makes her calm and happy," he countered to Baekhyun. "She looks so happy and is finally smiling again thanks to my cologne. You are just mad that you didn't think of it first." Baekhyun was ready to jump him, as Yoongi pushed Baekhyun back.

"Chill down, President. Sana did tell us she still scared of males. She is barely letting Chan get close to her," he said.

"Well that will keep Haechan away from her," joked Ten, only to get dirty stares. "Geez, I was just kidding."

"We are going need to get you three more clothes then," said Hoshi, as Jaemin, Vernon, and Dino groaned. "We will get you guys new wigs as well."

"Great, I'm going to be question again by Eomma," said Jaemin.

"Hey we got your back here. We will tell Taeyong, you are going through a phase," Yuta told him, as Jaemin gave him a look to shut up. "He might go shopping with you for new clothes."

"Everyone in the group knows you are his favorite and he would do anything for you," said Ten, as Jaemin sighed, as he knew he was right.

"Well Dino is Jeonghan's so he will be fine," said Wonwoo. "Vernon on the other hand..."

"I will do it for her!" Vernon told them. "I hate dressing up like that but if it is to make Momo happy again, I will do it."

"Well that is settled, the next thing..." Baekhyun began, as Minghao rushed into the room.

"Eunwoo is in the lobby," he said, as Baekhyun smiled.

"Excellent! I can rub this in his face that we found Momo first!" Baekhyun, Yoongi and Hoshi went out to the lobby to meet with Eunwoo. What they didn't think they would be seeing is him with a bunch of male idols with him.

"We all want to join the Hirai Momo Fanclub," said Eunwoo, as everyone was shouting at them. Baekhyun and Yoongi looked at each other, as Hoshi called Jaemin with the applications.

"Everyone gets one and it must be filled out in black or blue ink. Everything must be filled out and return back to the clubhouse," explained Jaemin to everyone, as they looked at him. "Yes everyone has to filled this out and will be called for an interview." Everyone took the applications and left except for Eunwoo.

"You got lucky to find Momo, but next time you won't be," he said, taking an application. "When I join, you will be out of a position Byun Baekhyun." Eunwoo left, as Baekhyun just laughed.

"Make sure his application gets lost when he returns it," said Baekhyun.

"I'm just surprise nobody question Jaemin in his outfit." Jaemin looked down to see he was still dressed as a girl with no wig.

"Oh man, someone is going to tell Eomma what they saw and I'm going to have a fun time to explain it."

"Well let's get back in the meeting. We have to discuss when she does get out of the hospital what gift we can get here."

"And we will make sure Jaehyun doesn't pack it and put his cologne on anything."