Chat #8/ Meeting #8

EXO.Baekhyun: How is Momo doing, Sana?
Sana.🐍: It's hard. She is healing but she won't talk to anyone. She did talk with the police but after than she shut down.
BTS.Suga: Poor Momo, he put her through so much pain, physically and mentally.
Sana.🐍: She won't look at Jihyo. I think she believes she was involved with Daniel.
NCT.Yuta: We know she wasn't. We all saw her reaction when she saw Momo....God I never want to see Momo like that again.
BTS.Jungkook: I still want to smash his damn face in like he did with Momo.
SVT.Wonwoo: You aren't the only one. You didn't have to see the video of him abusing her. I can't get the vision out of my head of her screaming for help.
SVT.Vernon: Hyung would wake up screaming and swinging as well. Poor Mingyu, he got punch in the face three nights ago.
SVT.Wonwoo: I told him I'm sorry!
SVT.Dino: You almost got Jeonghan-Eomma as well yesterday.
SVT.Wonwoo: well he shouldn't have woke me up. I actually was sleeping all right.
Sana.🐍: She won't let anyone touch her. She scream when the doctor was checking her pulse. They had to sedate her. 😭 I was crying!
EXO.Baekhyun: we were all in tears seeing her like that.
Sana.🐍: Chan is taking it hard, as he couldn't believe his friend would do this.
NCT.Jaehyun: to be honest, nobody thought it would be him. I thought it would be someone wanting money for her safety.
NCT.Ten: I hope he will burn in hell! How dare that bastard touch my girl! I just want to get my hammer and smash his skull in!
EXO.Baekhyun: we get it but as a club we want her to focus on recovery. We need to do something special for her.
SK.Jeongin: That will cheer her up! 🥰
Sana.🐍: Jeongin, you miss her don't you?
SK.Jeongin: Yes...I miss her cuddles. Now she won't come near me...😭
Sana.🐍: she won't go near anyone especially men.
BTS.Suga: Dino, Vernon, Jaemin, Jeongin...you know what to do.
SVT.Vernon: Crap I hope I remember where I put that outfit.
SVT.Dino: You put it in my closet because you didn't want to see it ever again.
NCT.Ten: I think Yongie has some clothes that would make us look like a girl.
NCT.Yuta: Dude, that's cold.
NCT.Ten: What he has good taste in clothes.
NCT.Jaemin: You get your damn ass in the living room in five minutes or I'm going to stick my foot up your ass!
BTS:Jungkook: calm down Jaemin!
EXO.Baekhyun: That not how to address your hyung.
NCT.Jaemin: This is Taeyong! Get in here Ten! How dare you call me a girl!
NCT.Ten: Well...you are the girl in your relationship with Johnny...#sorrynotsorry
NCT.Jaehyun: He is dead! 💀
SVT.Wonwoo: I find this entertaining
NCT.Yuta: And there is Ten's high pitch scream...
NCT.Jaemin: My phone😭...it's crack!😭
BTS.Suga: So back to Momo?
EXO.Baekhyun: Right, What can we do to cheer her up and make her feel better.
SVT.The8: Send Haechan
SVT.Hoshi: are you insane? He was suppose to protect her during their date! I don't trust that punk ass.
BTS.Jungkook: cook a meal?
BTS.Suga: Lets me honest...does any of us cook?
NCT.Jaehyun: I can actually cook thank you very much.
NCT.Yuta: We all know someone can't cook worth in this chat...
EXO.Baekhyun: Excuse me!!! I'm a great cook!
BTS.Suga: Sure...
NCT.Jaemin: What about...we make a gift!
SVT.Vernon: You can still type on that phone.
NCT.Jaemin: barely...
EXO.Baekhyun: Let's make a gift for her. Everyone meet at the clubhouse in a hour.
NCT.Jaehyun: Ten might not show up until later...
NCT.Yuta: For someone who is tiny, Taeyong can kick ass.
NCT.Jaemin: I will be a little late...Taeyongie Eomma is going to get me a new phone.
SVT.Wonwoo: So what are we going to make?
.....
"You serious?" Hoshi said, as Baekhyun gave him a ball of yarn and needles. "We are knitting blankets?!"

"Well some of us is, you are actually crocheting a blanket," said Baekhyun. Everyone was looking at the yarns and needles like they are foreign.

"Does anyone know how to even knit or crochet?" Minghao asked. Everyone shook their head, but Jeongin raised his hand.

"Jihyo taught me how to crochet."

"Well the rest of us is going to learn quickly from YouTube! All of us is going to make her a blanket so she can feel the love we made in them," said Baekhyun, getting two laptops ready.

"You are going to make a bunch of male idols knit or crochet blankets! This is not manly at all," said Jungkook, putting the stuff down on the table.

"This is for Momo!" Jaemin came to the clubhouse with Taeyong, since he has to get him a new phone.

"What are we making?" Jaemin asked, as they told him. "Oh Taeyongie-Eomma knows how to crochet."

"Yeah I made my nephew a few things," he replied. "You have fun baby. Yuta, stay out of trouble, Jaehyun, make sure both stay out of trouble." Taeyong was about to leave, as Yoongi and Minghao grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Teach us," said Jaehyun, holding a yarn and needle. "Please, for Momo?"

"I have a date with Johnny in a hour and..." Minghao sat him in a chair, as Jaehyun shove the yarn and needle in his hands. "But..."

"Please..." they all begged, as Taeyong sighed. He was not going to get out of this.

"Fine, everyone get crochet needle, 5 mm," he began. "Baekhyun, those are knitting needles. You don't have enough for everyone."

"I will go get some." He grabbed a hold of Dino and took off to the door. "Start teaching!" Him and Dino left, as Taeyong looked at everyone. They were all sitting on the floor with their yarn and needle in hand.

"The things you do for Momo," he said, as he got his ready. "All right follow after me."
.....
Six hours later

"I think we are getting the hang of this," said Wonwoo. Everyone has been busy working on their blanket, while Taeyong help out. He had no choice since they did tied him to the chair with a extra yarn ball they had.

"It's actually not that hard," said Yuta. "We can do this as a side business."

"Well you did well, some need some work," said Taeyong, looking over to Baekhyun, Hoshi, and Yoongi who was struggling to make their blankets.

"I'm done," said Jaemin, looking at his blanket all proud. "Momo is going to be so happy when she see all of this." Everyone got their blankets done, including the ones that struggle. They put it in a box to get ready to send to Momo.

"I'm glad you are all done, so can you guys untied me?" Taeyong asked them. "My cell phone has been going off for the past five hours and I bet you it's Johnny wondering if I haven't been kidnapped since I miss our date."

Later on that day, Momo was sitting in the hospital bed, as Chan and Sana came in the room with the box.

"Momo, we got a gift for you," said Sana, as Momo didn't look up. "It's from your fanclub." Momo slowly looked up, as Chan gently placed the box on her lap. He back away, as he didn't want her to freak out. Momo slowly moved her hand to open the box. She pulled out the first blanket and felt it against her hands. She kept pulling blanket after blanket. The last blanket she pulled out she held it against her body and she took a deep breath to smell peaches. She had a light smile on her face, as Sana took a picture of her.

"Momo, is it all right to send this picture to the fanclub?" Momo nodded, snuggling with the blanket.

Sana.🐍: She loves your gifts. -insert picture-
NCT.Jaehyun: She is hugging my blanket!
EXO.Baekhyun: no fair!
SVT.Hoshi: I work so hard on mine! It wasn't perfect but I tried.
BTS.Jungkook: did you spray your peach cologne on the blanket?
NCT.Jaehyun: No why would you think that?
NCT.Yuta: Get off your phone! You're grounded!
SVT.Dino: Huh?
NCT.Jaehyun: you can't make me Johnny!
NCT.Yuta: You all held my boyfriend for six hours against his will. We miss our date night! I was going to propose tonight!!! You ruined everything!!!!
SVT.Vernon: You can still do so.
SVT.Wonwoo: about time you ask him.
NCT.Jaehyun: Johnny go away so we can talk....
Help.....
EXO.Baekhyun: he deserved it. Momo should have liked mine more than his