Prologue

Hola party people! Thank you for checking out this book heehee 🥰. If you're new here, three things:

1. COMMENT. I love reading them cuz y'all are funny asf and I love reading your suggestions :)

2. I ask really random questions sometimes because I'm curious LOL.

3. I don't have an update schedule for this one yet, but as of now it will be every two days. So in this case, the next update will be Tuesday.

4. Don't be mean or I'll send Voldemort after your stanky ass.

5. Smile :)

HAPPY READING!

Third Person's POV

"Let's get this party started!"

Aspen rolled her eyes, turning to see a huge guy standing on top of the kitchen counter of the UCLA Frat House, waving his hands in the air.

How the hell is he already drunk? He just got here.

"Hey Aspen," Katia greeted, coming to sit beside the brunette. A huge smile on her face told Aspen how excited she was to be partying again.

"Hey, long time no see," she joked, knowing they had just been together less than an hour ago. The issue of deciding what to wear without any advice often led to an existential crisis.

Aspen glanced around, her chestnut coloured eyes darting from one corner to another. Students were rapidly filling up the house as the clock neared midnight. She had no intention of staying the night whatsoever.

This was only her second time at a Frat party as an incoming Freshman, and she had already learned her lesson.

There was nothing worse than leaving the Frat House at 10 in the morning looking like a homeless wreck.

"Hey princess. Wha-"

"Fuck off," she muttered before he could even finish his sentence.

"Woah there babe, looks like you got up on the wrong side this morning," he chuckled, a southern twinge to his words.

Aspen turned on her chair to face him.

"You aren't from around here, are you?" she asked, raising a brow. He masked his confusion quickly, a flirtatious smile taking its place.

"No ma'am," he smirked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Hm. I suggest you go find another... princess. Preferably Tiana, I heard she's quite good at turning creatures back into men. She might be able to help you out," she advised, a smirk on her lips. He stared at with a baffled expression as she got up.

Aspen could feel someone else's gaze on her as she walked away towards the staircase that would lead to the second floor. She immediately turned to her left, her eyes locking with a guy leaning against the wall. He held her gaze, watching her like a hawk. Aspen didn't back down, holding his gaze as he brought a cup to his lips.

He had been watching the brunette from afar snickering after she rejected the man who'd sat beside her. She had an aura of confidence around her that intrigued him. She stood up and he trailed his eyes down her body. Her heels clicked as she walked towards the staircase, only pausing when she felt his gaze on her.

Her eyes met his, a challenging look crossing her features. He held back a smirk as she held his gaze.

Someone walked in front of him, blocking his view. By the time they passed, she was gone.