𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11 - 𝓣𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓨𝓪

HOLA PARTY PEOPLE!

Question: Do you use Wattpad more on your phones or laptops? If you use phones, do you prefer the scrolling or page orientation?

Happy reading!

Aspen's POV

"We're going where?"

"Spain."

"What? Why?"

"The flight's been diverted. They're having a summit conference."

"Who's they?" I asked, drilling the poor flight attendant. 

"The King of course. He's agreed to meet with 3 officials. The Secretary-General has requested your presence there."

"Oh. Well at least it won't be cold there," I mumbled. 

I had grown to hate London's gloomy weather. 

It reminded me too much of the cloudy afternoons we spent together. I was confident I wouldn't be seeing him. I didn't want to see him. 

I loathed him. 

Everything he told me, all the late nights we'd spent stargazing, the evenings horse-riding. All of it was a lie. 

A big, stupid lie. 

There were many late nights were I lay in bed, trying to figure out why he chased after me. Why he pretended our friendship meant so much him. Why he pretended to care for my safety.

He sent me out of the country so I could be safe, only for his government to kill hundreds of innocent people. 

He had managed to brainwash the entire military. They all bowed down to him.

Caught stealing bread? Executed. 

Out in the streets after 9? Executed. 

Say anything bad about the Royals? Executed. 

Left and right, there was no limit. There was no exception. 

Fear. That was his greatest strength. 

People would do anything in fear. 

And he fed off the fear that he had instilled in the people of his Kingdom. 

And it was disgusting

I loathed him. Him and the people in the Palace that supported him. 

"Ma'am, we're here."

I looked away from burning a hole into the window. 

I had the constant feeling of needing to pee because I was so nervous. The door of the jet was pushed open, letting in a blast of air from the tarmac. 

I said my thanks to the crew members, taking a deep breath before stepping down the stairs. 

I smiled as I took a step onto the sunny Jamaican airstrip. 

SIKE. 

It was gloomy. 

Clouds, clouds, clouds, and more clouds. 

I sighed a long sigh. 

Great. It's fucking colder than a winters tit out here. 

No. I need to channel my inner Elsa. 

🎶The cold never bothered me anyway. 

That's bullshit Disney. The cold always bothers me.