Chapter 1

Daisy:

I always thought that classic romance novels were boring, as much as they were great history..it never made me excited the way erotic books do. Erotic books just make me feel something without even actually experiencing it. Being a virgin and reading erotic books might seem weird but I had to start getting experience somewhere. Not to mention its a great activity since its summer holidays..mum and dad didn't decide what we will be doing this summer. But I'm hoping it's not somewhere, where I won't be comfortable reading my books.
The vision of Micheal seeing that I read these type of books are just horrifying. He will bully me for the rest of my life for it. Not to mention he will tell his best friend Jax!! The biggest player in my school. He probably fucked the whole school! And also I hate him so much. I'm probably the only girl that he hasn't touched and one reason why he hasn't even tried to is that he's one year older than me and he's my brother's best friend. So technically he sees me as a sister. He definitely annoys me like my brother does. but one good thing I can say about him is: He's god danm attractive. As much as I want to say he's really ugly, I can't because I would be lying, but I don't feel anything at all because I already have a just as much attractive boyfriend, Ben.

As I'm reading my book all I can hear is Jax and Micheal screaming and shouting about which "chick" is hotter. Why do guys find these types of subjects interesting I will never understand.

I put my book down and go inside Michael's room. They both ignore my entrance to the room so I bang the door closed so that they can know I'm present.

"what do you want?" Micheal says in a straight voice not looking at me once.

"you seriously asking?! be fucking quiet, I'm trying to read a book!" I say in an annoyed tone

Jax turns around and eyes me from head to toe. I feel a bit uncomfortable cause you never know if he's trying to strip you naked with his eyes or if he's judging you. I look at him and quickly look back at Micheal.

"did you hear me?" I shout slightly trying to get his attention.

"daisy shut the fucking door and leave!" Micheal says not even looking at me whilst saying it. My jaw drops and I huff in anger and leave his room shutting the door hardly.

I go back into my bedroom and my phone vibrates from my back. I take my phone out and see it's Ben calling me.

"Hey babe," he says as soon as I answer.

"hey," I huff

"what's wrong? you sound annoyed"

"that's because I am!" I hear ben chuckle through the phone

"Micheal or Jax?" the fact that he can tell Jax is here from my tone is impressive

"both" I roll my eyes, he chuckles more and sighs

"so what is my beautiful girlfriend going to do this summer," he says in a sweet tone to lift my mood up.

i smile slightly " I'm not sure, mum and dad still haven't planned anything yet"

i hear him through the phone that he's going through some type of paperwork.."what about you, you working?" I say sitting back down on my bed.

"erm yeah, my dads business is on a roll right now and he's asking me to work this whole summer for him" I hear him sigh

Ben's dad has a merchandising business where he gets good products from around the world and sells them for a good price.

"oh okay..well ill speak to you soon then, I gotta go speak to my mum about this whole summer vacation" I sigh and open my draw to where my book is.

"Okay, see you, babe"

"bye baby" I shut the phone and close my draw once again and go downstairs where I find my mum in the living room reading the latest Vogue magazine.

"mum," I say sitting down on the single couch.

she closes her vogue magazine gently and looks at me.

"hm?"

"so I was just wondering if you and dad are making plans to go anywhere for this year's summer holiday?"

she raises her eyebrow "oh dear... I forgot to tell you about it" she says in a soft shocked tone of course she forgot to tell me I'm always the last to know everything!

"so me your dad and Micheal agreed to go to Bournemouth to our summer house" she smiles crossing her leg whilst putting her hands on her leg.

you see with my whole family...they are extremely posh, they don't mind the working class at all but they like to set their high class in place by acting severely posh...you see with me and Micheal we don't really give a danm anymore since we think the way mum and dad act is like the victorian era...so we just act like how every 19-18 adults act, Micheals a bit more into his lifestyle as one of the kids from the richest family in the UK, however, I'm more minimalistic and into soft elegant lifestyle.

"oh okay..well when are we going?" I grab dried mangos from the jar on the table.

"We are leaving on Friday, so I think you should start buying some new clothes" she opens her vogue magazine once more and points out a yellow summer dress, it's Valentino.

"This would look beautiful on you my dear" she smiles at me as I stare at the dress.

I then see Micheal and Jax peek next to the door and they both look like they are going somewhere.

"mum...I'm going out tonight so tell rod to keep the gates open" Micheal says chewing gum like a fucking cow.

"can you chew anymore louder!" I say to Micheal giving him a death stare.

Micheal looks at me annoyed as fuck "does mum know about how you spent twelve hours in the hot tub with Ben?!" OH NO HE DIDNT!! he smiles and I see Jax putting his hands in his pocket and looking at me smirking, I look over to my mum and see her eyes wide open staring at me.

"Does mum know your banging Lucinda's daughter Amy?" I say smiling back taking a bite from the dried mango. I see Micheal going red with his eyes wide staring at me about to attack me, and Jax's eyebrows raised with a smirk on his face as if he was impressed with my comeback. as he was about to open his mouth once again my mum shuts him off.

"enough you two!! I've heard enough! daisy go to your room" my mum demands blinking in anger. I huff and leave the living room as micheals follow me...I know for a fact he's going to kill me later, but he started it so he gets what he deserves.

as I head upstairs I hear Jax's voice calling me, I look down and see him standing tall smiling.

"I like your book decision, might need to borrow it someday" he winks at me and goes back inside.

OH MY GOD!!! he went inside my room and looked through my draws!! oh god, this is BAD!! if he knows I read these types of books, he will make fun of me forever! I slap my forehead and go into my room in embarrassment. WHY THE HELL was he even in my bedroom!! I'm starting to fume from head to toe as I try to think of a way to tell him it's not my book even though it is. FUCKKK!!!