Chapter 31

I go outside and mrs Hendrickson stood up quickly in response to see if jax was okay.
I look over at mr Hendrickson and the blonde girl who was still sitting but mr Hendrickson was more looking over at me.

I tried not to cry or at least try to normalise my tone, the lump in my throat was deepening my voice because I was holding my tears back and I knew if i spoke I would cry and that's the the last thing I want to do in-front of them.

"Is he okay?" Mrs Hendrickson asks and I nod and just walk away before I cry.
"Daisy?-" I hear her voice from behind.

I take in a deep breath and turn around to her.
She comes closer to me and places her small hands on my arm.
"Are you okay dear?" She sounded concerned.

No I'm not, your son lied to me about his engagement that you guys forced on him..it's not his fault but at the same time it is because if he told me maybe non of this would of happened. I love your son, a lot
In ways I can't imagine..I want to go back into the room and hug him until we can't stay like that any more, I want to tell him that I forgive him and that I get why he lied.
But I don't get it..

The words go over my head and I snap out of it and realise it's been a few seconds that I've just stood there plainly stating that Mrs Hendrickson.

I blink my eyes to take the dry burning away and then answer:
"I'm fine.." I give a fake smile she looks at the door of jax's room and then back at me
"Did he say something to hurt you?" I shake my head and I look up at the ceiling sighing.
Mrs hendrickson gently nudges my arms to go sit at the seat down the hall, she wants to speak privately.
I walk to the long seats rowed all together and as I sit my water works start and I can't control them from stopping.

"Look, if jax said something you can tell me" he eyes are full of sorrow and I know she felt bad for me..she still thinks that jax said something to hurt me, but it's far from the truth.

"He didn't say anything" I wipe the corner of my eye and avoid looking at her, I looked vulnerable and after all this catastrophe the last thing I want for her to know is that me and jax were together but ended because of them.
I had to make a simple lie so that Mrs hendrickson wouldn't think anything more of my tears.
"I need to go and get Micheal some water, they are waiting for me" as I stand up she nods sitting in her seat still, her face was still down.

I go to the Hospital caffè and buy 2 waters, as I go back to the room I pass by jax's room again and mrs Hendrickson wasn't outside, she was probably inside with jax, the blonde girl also wasn't outside..was she inside?

why do I care? that's jax's fiancé anyway. The only person I see outside is jax's dad and I know that jax has a deep hatred for him somehow. 

I go back into Michaels room and my mum and dad was no longer there, I walk slowly towards Micheal and pass him the water bottle, I sit on the arm chair beside the window and I look outside, it was dark but the sky scraper lights were like small stars on earth.

The night looked young but yet so many things happened.

"where's mum and dad" I finally ask and Micheal takes a second to breathe because of his continuous water drinking.

"they left to go get me new clothes from home" I sigh and glance back at the skyscrapers that was standing pretty in the night.

"are you okay?" Micheal says with a low tone, I don't know if the punches jax gave Micheal did something to his head but Micheal really asked how I was..not that he shouldn't but Micheal never asks how you are, never. 

"I guess so" I say..I look down at my picked on nails that were damaged, the nail polish on my nails were chipped and the small thin skin was peeled off from my finger showing a bright red colour as if it could bleed any moment.

"I didn't know about this whole engagement thing other wise I would of warned you dai" I nod and smile fakely, my smile holded the last tears I had left, my whole face felt smooth from my tears but my eye ball felt like it was about to bulge out from my eyes, the headache I have kills and no matter how much medication I take it won't go away, I guess my pain isn't to be solved medically.

"I know..its not anybody's fault" i try to blink but my eyes felt heavy and slow, I just want to leave and go back to my bed and sleep for as long as this pain will go, which feels like forever.

"how did this all happen anyway?" I ask pointing at his bruises.

"forget about it all" he sighs and opens the bottle of water again and takes large sips.

I sigh and get my bag and head to the door, I wanted to leave because I want to go home and sleep that's the only way I can escape all of this..sleep.

"im leaving, do you want anything?" I ask finally

he shakes his head then gives me a small smile before I leave.

I leave the hospital and drive back home, my mum and dad were probably on their way back to the hospital so I should have the house to my self again for about 2 hours max. 

I come home after a long drive, driving whilst feeling emotional pain felt good, it was a sense of relief and freedom, the realisation that me and jax are actually over is keep hitting my head and I knew if I kept thinking this way I would soon go insane..I already miss him, I wanted to be the one to heal his wounds and kiss his busted lip.  But me and him are over, i won't be able to ever kiss his lips the same again, I won't be able to caress his hair the same again, I won't be able to touch him in ways no other girls could again and I won't be able to hear his endless I love you's in my ear again.

once I come home I rush up to my bedroom before mona sees me and asks me what happened to my face and rush ice packs on my face. 

I go into my room I drop onto the floor, my tears wet the floor as they traveled down my chin dropping bit by bit on the glossy wooden floor. I look around my room to get a breath but I felt more suffocated and there was nothing more I could do, im hopeless..crying over and over again because of the end of me and jax's relationship that ended in a stupid way, you see I can't even tell myself this..the stupidness of our fall.

I finally gather myself up to change into my pyjamas and I lay in bed, my head hitting my pillow felt like everything I needed in the last 5 hours.

I face sideways to my door whilst I lay on my bed crying, the pillow was soaked so I turn it over to a fresh dry side but soon this part will be soaked too.

"I- love you...jax" my voice comes out raspy and I stutter on my words.

blank.