Chapter 8

{don't play the song now!}

...............................................................

Micheal, mum and dad decide to go first whilst I'm still at home getting ready, I told them that I would be right behind them but honestly I couldn't find my Pearl earrings and they always give me luck when I need it.
Oh well I'm gonna have to go without it.

I'm five minutes late to the dinner but I'm sure they won't mind, I got to the entrance and a house maid opens the door for me with a soft smile. She walks me inside the dining hall where I hear everyone's laugh and talking. I go inside and see jax sitting next to Micheal and an empty seat right next to him.
Did he save it for me?

I was wearing a red dress just like he wanted me to and once everyone looks at me, jax's eyes are the last eyes that see me and when he finally does see me his eyes go wide and he stops chewing on his food.
I see him cough his shock down and I come closer to the table.

"Urgh, look how gorgeous you are Daisy" jax's mum says in a soft voice whilst looking at me with a smile.
I smile at her back and take my coat off giving it kindly to the maid.
I nod at her thanking her and she leaves.

I look at jax and quickly look at everyone else and go to sit next to jax since it's the only seat available.
I clear my throat and the maid brings my food over.

{play the song now!!}

As I start to eat I feel jax's hand touch my thighs under the table.
My eyes go wide and I try to swallow my food before it goes into the wrong place.

What the hell is he doing! Infront of my family. I hope no one realises something is going on.

I try to nudge his hand away from me but he keeps it there by squeezing my thighs.
I start to choke on my food and I stand up excusing myself to the bathroom.

"Excuse me" I walk away from the dining hall

I go upstairs to the bathroom and fan my face and splash some water on my neck to calm me down.
I look back at the mirror and I see jax behind me. He comes closer to me and kisses my neck.
I turn around and slap his chest.

"I already had to cover up the hickey that you gave me so no more, my mum was questioning me!"

He smirks and hugs me from my waist pulling me towards him.

"Had to leave a mark on what's mine" he winks at me.
That wink just gave me a thousand butterflies and I feel weak from my knees down.

I look up at him as he eyes the dress I'm wearing.
"You wore red just like I told you to"
I nod and in a blink of an eye he picks me up and puts me on the sink. His hands were caressing all over me and he gives my ass a hard slap.

"Jax-" I whisper whilst he's kissing my neck

"Hmm"

"We can't do it here"

He doesn't listen and continues to kiss my neck.
His hands move down my dress I arch my back and moan in his ear quietly.
He tugs on my underwear and slips his hand inside my underwear touching my heat.
My whole body goes hot and I start to crave him inside me.

He slides his hands on my waist holding me up and starts to slowly rub my clit and I let out a silent groan.
He puts two fingers in me and caresses my inside slowly, gently hitting my g spot.

I spread my legs wider to his touch and I bite my lips hard.
Jax looks at me and puts another two fingers in my mouth making me moan quietly.
His fingers go in and out of me faster and I grip onto his arms and bite his fingers because I couldn't hold my orgasm no more.