Chapter 44

DONT open the song now!

Daisy's POV:

I was right.
Ten minutes after I ended the call, jax was right outside my balcony door.
The knocking got louder each second and I go to open the door, when I do jax barges inside and looks around my room.
'Is anyone here?' He asks and I shrug
'Who else would be here?'
'Good' he locks my bedroom door and pins me to the wall with only one of his hands.
'What colour are your panties princess?' He presses his hard bulge on my heat.
'Find it out yourself'
He turns me around and slams me on the wall then pulls my shorts down.
'These are the ones I got for you?' I nod slightly
'Too bad they're gonna get ruined' he tears my panties off from me and the rich fabric falls onto the floor.
I gasp and bite my lip as I try to glance towards him, but he was keeping me pinned so hard on the wall that it wasn't possible to make the slightest movement.

I felt his hardness press onto my entrance before he slammed himself inside me.
I felt every bit of him and every bit was so good.
'Fuck princess, your so wet your gonna make me cum'
He slithers his hands with mine and fucked me hard until I felt my own release dripping down my legs.
'That's the shit I like to see' he slaps my ass.
My legs shake as he continued to penetrate me until he released his own orgasm inside me.
I felt the warmness rush inside me and my legs felt too weak to even stand up.
'Come let's go into bed' jax says picking me up and carrying me to my bed.
'I love you so much' I whisper
'I love you more princess' he kisses my head before he places me down on the soft mattress.
I yawn and place my head on his chest and close my eyes.

It was morning and when I moved In my bed I felt nothing but my blanket, jax was gone.
I grab my phone from my desk and check for any texts but there was nothing, so I decide to text him instead.

Me: hey, where are you?

I put my phone back on the desk and sigh laying back on my bed.
Today it's Saturday so I would've at least expected jax to stay over.
I don't think he does anything on Saturdays except for spending it with me, but I could be wrong, maybe something came up in his fathers office and he had to go there really quick, I don't know, but I feel pretty shit after our time together yesterday and how he just left without a word or even a text.
Maybe he's still mad at me hence our argument yesterday?

My phone vibrates and I quickly grab it from my desk and check who it's from.

Jax: morning princess, sorry I had to leave early because something came up. Meet at Venice cafe in 20?

Me: sure x

Thag text from jax made me somewhat feel better about my obsessive thoughts.
I get out of my bed and go and get ready to meet jax.

I arrive on time to the Venice cafe where jax told me to meet him but I don't see him anywhere so I'm guessing he's running a few minutes late which was totally fine with me.
I go and sit at a table and order myself a coffee whilst I wait for jax.

20 minutes later:

Jax is still not here, I'm starting to get worried, what if something happened to him?
I decide to text him and see if he was on his way.

Another 20 minutes later:

He hasn't arrived nor has he replied to my text and it's coming to an hour.
The worry inside me that something happened to him on his way here ate me up inside so I decide to call his bodyguard Jason.
'Hello ma'am'
'Hi jason, sorry to disturb you but do you know where jax is?'
'No ma'am, he said he was going to meet up with you and left without my request to be there' I feel my stomach twist and the sickness in my throat started to rise up.
'When did he say this?'
'About an hour ago. Is everything alright ma'am?'
Somethings wrong, jax isn't the type to be late for a date, and if he was he would usually send a text saying he's going to be late, but I've gotten nothing and now his bodyguard is telling me he told him that he was going to meet me.
'Jason..jax hasn't come to meet me and it's been more than an hour now' I tell him and his voice drops
He stays silent for a few minutes and then finally speaks again
'Ma'am I'm going to have to call you later' before I could even say anything he closes the phone and now I'm left hanging without knowing where the fuck my boyfriend could possibly be.
I call jax's phone but it goes straight to voicemail.
My palms start to sweat and my heart was beating so fast i could barely function what I'm going to do.
I leave the cafe and straight away hop into my car and drive to jax's house.
I know I shouldn't be there considering the whole situation but that's the one place I had to look to find jax.