Chapter 52

DAISYS POV:

'There's two beds but I don't know wether my roommate is going to come back during the night or not'
Jordan explains.
Me and him have been staring at his bed for the longest time and I'm afraid there's no other options on where I could sleep other than his bed.
'I can sleep on the floor and you can take the bed'
'That'll be too selfish of me after all you did help me, I'll take the floor'
Jordan chuckles and comes closer to me making me step back a bit.
'I'll do it again only for you to feel happy, sweetheart'
my heart is racing and all I can hear is my heartbeat about to come out of my chest.
'We can both share the bed' I stutter and his eyebrows rise in anticipation.
'Are you going to be comfortable with that?'
He asks and I nod.
'It won't be too bad. Plus you already..' I cough so that he gets the point but he's still waiting for me to speak.
'You know..'
He steps closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in to him.
'You know, what?' He asks teasingly with an addicting smirk on his face that I can't seem to stop thinking about.
'You know after we..' I sigh, I can't talk about what happened between us, it's still fresh and new and I feel embarrassed being in his presence after he felt how arroused I am by him.
When I stop talking he brings my face closer to his and plants a kiss on my lips gently.
A kiss of reassurance.
'What was that for?' I ask my eyes still closed
'I just felt like it' he says making my eyes open
'So you just do anything when you feel like it?'
'Pretty much so get used to it' he says pressing his lips on mine again.
'I think I already have' I say pulling him closer to me with a grip of his shirt.
He snakes his hand on my thigh and rubs me up and down gently, sending butterflies to my stomach.
'Wait' I pull away from him and he looks at me with a blank expression.
He was confused, but when his expression got softer I knew he knew why I stopped him.
'Im sorry, I didn't mean to-' he stops speaking and just stands up and grabs clothes from his bag.
'Jordan..I'm sor-' I begin to explain but he quickly shuts me up.
'There's nothing to apologise for sweetheart, I understand' he comes next to me and pulls me up from the bed.
I stand up and smile.
'Thank you' I say and he nods with a reassuring smile.
'Here, these are mine but it'll have to do for one night' he says and I take the pijamas from his hands.

I come out from the bathroom with baggy clothes that surprisingly isn't too big, it's secure enough to not fall down which I'm happy about.
'You look good' Jordan's eyes scan me.
'They're actually a decent size' I laugh
'Is that so?' He reaches his arm out to me and I take it.
I walk to him and sit next to him on the bed.
'So your saying I have a body of a short petite woman?'
I frown
'I am not petite'
It's true, I'm not and I won't deny it, yes there's a lot of petite women around me and they are gorgeous. Do I feel insecure sometimes? Of course.
But I learnt to love myself over the years
'Is your type petite?' I ask and he chuckles
'No, I like curves' he says
'Well good because I'm definitely not petite' I laugh

We both lay on his bed and even though it's a small single bed we still surprisingly fit, his arms curl around me and he pulls me into him.
His body heat connecting with mine gives me a feeling of safety I haven't felt in a very long time.
I close my eyes and even though I can't seem to focus on sleep I try everything I can, his body was so close to me that his body heat wasn't the only thing I felt on me.
I cant even move, I'm scared if I do I might feel it more than I am right now.
And from what I'm feeling..it's huge.
Bigger than I expected it to be.
I know tall white boys have a reputation of you know...but this is definitely something.
I guess I'll have to wait until next morning, let's just hope I don't end up...

Next morning:

Something Is tapping me but I'm not sure what, I can feel light taps on my body but I can't fixate on who it is or where it's coming from.
Is my body twitching right now?
Also why do I have something in my hand? I don't remember sleeping with a stuffed animal.
I squeeze the object in my hand and I can't seem to figure out what it could be, it's a handful but what the hell. Am I dreaming?
'Fucking hell daisy' my eyes shoot open and Jordan Is looking down at me with his face red as if he's been suffocated.
OH MY GOD!
The thing in my hand..it's not an object it's a body part!
I remove my hand from wherever it's placed and roll out of the bed slam onto the floor.
'Oh my freaking god, oh my god, Jordan I am so sorry. I didn't even know, I thought it was a stuffed animal. I forgot where I was. I am so sorry' my words come out like word spit, one after another.
I still can't fathom anything that just happened, on top of that I can't even look at Jordan's face.
'I can't say I wasn't satisfied with the morning wood job' Jordan says teasingly and my whole face turns red.
Kill me now. Right here and there.
'I'm just kidding, come back up here' he taps on the mattress and I get up from the floor and stand straight
'I should probably leave' I say turning around but his arm reaches out to me, stopping me.
'Stay'
I'm to embarrassed to face him still but he finds every way to bring my face to his and I let him.
'Come here' he opens his arms to me and I go to hug him.
'God this is so embarrassing' I say with a groan
'It was a nice way to wakeup with your hand on my dick, up until you started squeezing it'  he chuckles
I bury my face into my hands, how can I act normal after this?
'I'm sorry' I say. I really don't have an explanation for anything else.
'Why are you apologising?' He asks
'Because I touched your penis..by accident'
'I wouldn't want to wake-up with any other touching my dick than you sweetheart'
My cheeks go red and I slap his chest.
'Don't say that! I'm already so embarrassed' I say rubbing my temple
'I'm serious' we both laugh.