Chapter 20

{4 days till going back to London}

"Baby"
"Hm?"
"You need to wake up" i groan and my eyes slowly open, my eye felt sore.
"I'm tired"
"Wanna go to my house and sleep?" I shake my head and frown
"But you need to wakeup" I sigh and put his hands around my waist tighter
"Want me to wake you up?" I smile whilst my eyes are closed and nod.

I felt his hands slither down my shorts, his fingers grip on to my panties and he pulls them to the side.
I sigh not opening my eyes just yet.
"You sure you want me to wake you up?" I felt his presence in my ear and his body heat on my back.
"I-" i chuckle and turn around to him
"Hey" my voice was low and croaky.
I open my eyes mid way and I see jax's lips
I caress his lips with my thumb and smile.
I suddenly flinch from his touch as his fingers start to rub my clit.
"Jax-"
"Baby?" I saw his smirk
I place my hands on his shoulder and squeeze them
"You like that princess?"
My mouth opens from my heavy breathing but he brings his two fingers close to my lips and puts it in my mouth.
I moan lightly and move my hips to make his fingers rub against me more.
"Fuck-" my breathing gets heavy and I feel lightweight.
My whole legs went numb and I started to shake from head to toe.
Jax pulls his hands away and licks his thumb, I open my eyes fully and smile.
"Awake now?"
I slap him lightly across the face and he raises his eyebrows.
"What was that for?" He frowns
And shook my shoulder and give him attitude.

His hands was quick to slither to my throat. I open my eyes and he had a huge smirk on his face.
I open my mouth to let out a sigh but he kisses and puts his tongue down my throat.
I suck on his tongue and he pull away from my lips without letting go of my throat.
He slaps my face lightly and tightens his grip on my throat.
"Smack me again and watch what happens"
His dominant side turned me on even more.
I sigh and he chuckles "Good morning princess"

Today me jax, Micheal, Isla, roselle and Kai are all going to the beach. We decided that it's the best way to spend time since it's out last day here all together before me jax and Micheal go back to London.

"Kids! Come downstairs!" I put on my silk robe and go downstairs for breakfast.
Jax and me woke up around 7am so that he can leave to go to the guest bedroom.
No suspicious activity here.

We all go down to have some breakfast and my mum and dad had already started eating.
Jax sat across me and kept eyeing me as he ate.

"Soo...do you three have any plans for today?" My mum looks at Micheal and me.
Jax kept eating without answering.
"Yeah we are all going to the beach"

"Ooo how nice! I saw you and that Isla girl is very close" she wiggles her eyebrow to Micheal
Jax and I look at eachother trying to hold our laugh.
"Yeah...Micheal and Isla are very close" I say agreeing with my mum.
My mum giggles and looks at me and jax
"And you two?" She raises her eyebrow
I look at my mum and I start to cough, something in my throat was chocking me.
Yeah the words!

"What about- us?" I choke on each word
She chuckles and looks at my dad
My dad was looking at me with a raised eyebrow and then looked at mona motioning her to bring her a glass of water

"Here you go princess Daisy" she taps my back to help me soothe my coughing, I take a sip from the water and eye jax.
Micheal starts to laugh and then bites on his toast
"What's wrong sis? Cat got your tongue?" I give Micheal a death stare and then look back at my mum
My dad didn't seem to give two flying fucks about what's going on
"Me and jax are just friends" I smile innocently
I look at jax who's smirking and eating his breakfast.
He liked seeing me in this situation.