Chapter 5

Don't play the song now :) Make sure to play the song when you see bold words later on in the story!

I look behind me and see that it's jax standing straight and tall, my cheeks go red from embarrassment. Me and Roselle both look at each other with wide eyes.

I try to gain my confidence and act like we weren't talking about him.
"Don't get too vexed, we were just talking about..." roselle looks at me and then looks at jax

"Justin timberlake," rosselle says suddenly.

"Justin timberlake?" Jax says with a raised eyebrow looking at both of us.
Me and roselle looks at eachother weirdly.

"So does Justin timberlake live next door" he smirks.

"Maybe..who knows, celebrities can be anywhere" I say confidently but I'm dying from embarrassment inside.

Jax chuckles and smiles at me "if you say so willers" then he winks at me and walks towards micheal.

Roselle turns to face me and her mouth is on the floor.
"Did you see that!" She whispers at me all excited.

I try not to smile and roll my eyes knowing Danm well I liked the wink he gave me.
"Yes but let's not talk about this right now cause I'm dying from embarrassment" Roselle and me both chuckle.

"Well I gotta go now, I promised my mum that I'd help her with the flowers she bought for the back yard" she sighs.

"Oh okay, good luck with that..I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the beach?"

"For sure" she smiles at me once more time
and walks away.

I then grab my suitcase and go inside our house..it still looks the same as before, mona comes next to me and her mouth is open from shock.

"Woaww, this house is bigger than the house in London"

I walk up the stairs leaving my suitcase downstairs and I straight away go into my bedroom and fall onto the bed

I sigh and my mind instantly goes to jax. god he was so handsome with the black jeans and plain white shirt, he was the type of guy that no matter what he wore it would look hot on him.

"Here, next time your carrying it up" I look up to the door and see it's Micheal with my suitcase in his hands, leaves it in the corner and leaves quickly.
I then grab my suitcase and lay it flat on the floor opening it up.
I look at all my clothes and see the pair of lingerie I brought with me.
I don't even know why I bought it, it's not like I'll ever use it...but sometimes I like to wear lingerie. It makes me feel sexy.

2 hours later...

me and Micheal decided to go to the beach thinking it would be the best way to cool down since we just came, unfortunately Micheal invited jax! Jax has never seen me in a bikini which makes me even more uncomfortable, cause what on earth will he think?