Chapter 26

before we start I would like to update you guys on a new character!!

This is ember! :) the newest character as for right now. she is jax's arranged fiancé.
back to the story!

{jax's POV}

6pm:
It was the afternoon and I could already hear the dining hall getting ready, dad wasn't joking about this..I'm really about to get engaged.

I don't bother going downstairs at all. I'm never going to be the perfect son he always wanted. And I also don't care if his investment business goes down the shit hole.
He can go fuck him self!

I hear a knock on my door but I don't answer nor do I be bothered to go open it.
"Jax..can I come in?" It was my mum.
Her voice sounded down.
"No"
She comes in anyway, I roll my eyes and go on my phone ignoring her existent.
"Are you not coming downstairs?" She says quietly.
I don't say anything but laugh under my breath.
Is she fucking joking?

"Look I know it seems all bad but it's for our family hun, do it for all of us and for you too"

For all of us...it's all family and love until one is in danger.
Yes we've all been here for eachother but my dads debts are something he should pay and struggle for himself.

"This is all fucking stupid mum! Why are you still with him? Why are you still with a man who's made you miserable your whole life? And now he's making your kid miserable! Why mum!?" She sits on my bed and doesn't look at me.

"Because when you give someone your all it's hard to build back that everything you gave them"
She looks at me
"I love him so much jax...I gave my whole heart him and he gave me blessings too, and them being you and your brother" she wipes and tear and stands up.
"You can stay here, I'll tell them your out of town" she leaves my room leaving me with thoughts.
I was considering not doing it for my dad but for my mum.
I care about her like I do with Daisy. And I'll do anything for both of them.
But I'm still going to stay here in my room.
I can't face my dad whilst the guests are here because I will throw hands.

8pm:
I hear voices downstairs so I'm guessing the guests have arrived. I was curious on what they looked like but I can't be asked to go downstairs.

The next 30 minutes go quiet and I heard no voices or laughing, everyone was either in the dining room or outside at the back yard.
I decide to go to the mini bar room and have some drinks.