Chapter 18

{DONT PLAY THE SONG NOW!}

10th June:

Today is my birthday, happy birthday to me!
Fucking stupid birthday, I usually like birthdays cause it's mostly my family and me gathering around and celebrating it. But this time I don't get a good vibe about this birthday.
It's this gut feeling that's always bothering me!

I wake up with morning silently knowing that if I make a little creak my mum will come up to my room and scream happy birthday.
I grab my phone from my desk gently trying to make no noise.
I look at any notifications I have and non of them are from jax...ever since yesterday he was very cold towards me.
I wonder if he spoke to emi yet, and if they did what did they speak about...my curiosity is killing me.

"Happy birthday sis" Micheal comes into my room without permission, I slap my head knowing my mum and mona is probably pacing up to my room right now.
"Micheal!" His phone rings and he leaves the room.
Great! Now that he started my morning wonderfully, it's gonna get much better in about 5 seconds!

"Happy birthday my gorgeous girl!!" My comes into my room following with mona behind her with a plate of waffles and strawberries.
I smile, even though I didn't want a loud morning, how can you not love that moment when your mum comes up to the room on your birthday.
"Happy birtday princess Daisy" mona's Dutch accent was very much wholesome.
"Thank you guys!"
"Ohhh I just remember when you was a little toddler running around in your vintage Dior clothing" my mum wipes her invisible tears away
I laugh at how my mum just made this whole thing emotional, she's such a cute person.

"I got you a gift but your not opening it until tonight!" Mona hands me the plate of waffles and I start to eat it already
"Mum I don't need gifts, you know that I already have everything"
"This time it's different, just wait and see honey" I nod and start to eat my waffles and hell, they are so good! Mona always makes the best waffles!
"By the way.." I look at my mum
"Because today is your birthday i obviously had to do a party" I sigh and frown my eyebrows
"I know you said you didn't want a big celebration but I thought it's tradition and that we can make loads of memories!" I shake my head and then nod. There's not much I can do about this, my mum goes out every year, telling her 'No' would hurt her feelings.

After I ate my waffles I got ready and decided to head to the beach to tan.

I checked my phone from time to time to see if I had any messages from jax but yet again no

I have to get my mind off of him for now cause the more I wait the more he's not going to get back.
I just hope I see him at my birthday party this evening.

As I walk down to the beach a car stops by me and the windows roll down.
"Hello dear" mrs hendricksons voice was sweet.
"Hello mrs Hendrickson" I bend down to get a better view of her whilst talking
"How have you been?"
"I've been good thank you, and you?" She nods and gives a small smile
"I've been very well thank you, although I've heard things about you and jax being together" she smiles at me micheviously.
"Erm, mrs Hendrickson me and jax are just friends" I chuckle, the words felt weird...we weren't just friends and as much as I wanted to tell the world me and jax are together I don't know if he would like that.