Chapter 29

{Daisy's POV}

After getting my manicure and pedicure I head to jax's house, I had my ring on my promise finger, ask me if I ever took it off?
Nope.

I arrive to his house and park my car on the front of his house.
And holy shit I forgot how big their house was.
I mean our house is big too but jax's house is OTT.

I knock on the door and jax opens it..I was surprised because they usually have like 6 maids in their house.

I smile at the sight of jax and hug him.
"What the fuck took you so long!?" He frowns and burries his head on my hair as he hugs me.

"Seems like Someone missed me" I chuckle and pull away from him.

"If you don't come in right now I won't be able to show you what I actually missed"
He takes my hand and we go up to his room.
His room was a bit of a mess..it looked like he was in his room all day and just got up to answer the door for me.

I sit on his bed and put my bag down.
"So what have you been up to this whole week? Other than some visitors coming over" he sighs and jumps on his bed laying straight on his back.
"Fuck all to be honest"
I reply with 'Hm' and he gently gets my hand and pulls me towards him.

"I missed you" he presses his lips on me and kisses me over and over again.
He wraps his arms around my waist and before I can even think about anything he's on top of me and I'm under him.
We were both stripped naked with our clothes on the floor.

The way his hands skimmed through my body made me feel like I was precious to touch.
I wrap my arms around his neck and continue to kiss him hungrily as his hands run down my panties.

I feel him tug on my panties as his fingers slowly find its way down. I felt him rubbing me gently and slowly making the sensations go all over my body.

I go on top of him and for second our lips parted and we both looked at each other with lust. I couldn't stop looking at his deep brown eyes. it was beautiful.

"I want to hear you moan my name" he flips me over and I was now under him, he slams his lips on mine again and enters a finger in me. my back automatically arched and my moans were echoing throughout his room.

"you like that?" I grip on his shoulders and seal my eyes shut.

I couldn't say anything because my whole body felt incredible..every sensation felt like waves of orgasm.

he smirks at the sight of me and gets two fingers and starts to play with my clit.

"fuck..jax-"

he looks at my naked chest and kisses around my nipple before going into bitting and sucking on it.

I get a handful of his hair in my hands and tug on it..my moans were getting louder and louder each time as I was getting closer to climaxing.

he felt my body coming to the end and he slides his arms around my waist and pulls me up as he fastens his pace thrusting his fingers inside me faster.

"jax! I'm-" he kisses the centre of my stomach and looks up at me.

"cum baby..cum for me" i throw my head back as I climax, my whole body felt sensitive to the touch.

I stay still for a moment in shock and jax slowly removes his hands that was once in me.

"fuck.." jax looks at his fingers then puts them inside my mouth to taste myself.

He lays beside me and puts his arms around me pulling me into him. I looked down to see he was hard. i guess this was my time to help him now.

I look at jax whilst I reach for his hardened dick. I first rub on it from the outside of his boxers then reach inside to rub it. I saw him looking at my hand rub on it..I saw the enjoyment in his face but he looked more like he could cum any minute.