Chapter 4

I finish packing my suitcase, to be honest I don't really need that many things..cause there's many of my clothes over there. Not to mention there's also many high end stores there.
The feeling of packing a suitcase just makes it so real, that there is no school and it's finally summer.

"You ready?" Micheal peaks his head from my door.

"Yeah, I just need to zip this luggage up and I'm done" I smile at him whilst using my force to zip my suitcase.

He nods and leaves.
I hear my mum and dad arguing outside deciding which car to take for the journey, then mona comes inside my room with her summer hat on, I chuckle at her cuteness with the over sized hat on her head..I've never seen her this happy to come with us to Bournemouth. Technically this is like a summer vacation for her too but she will obviously still be working.

"Are you ready?" She twirls around on her spot in excitement. I love seeing her happy cause it automatically makes me happy too.

"Yeah I just need to zip this suitcase" I smile at her.

"Oh dear, let me help" she drops her hat on the floor and comes to help me zip the suitcase..with both of us forcing the suitcase to zip up, it finally does and I pull it up for it to stand up straight.

"Thank you mona" I huff and look around the room to check if I got everything and OH SHIT!! I forget the most important thing, my erotic books.
I quickly grab the new books I bought last week that I haven't read and put it inside my bag. Then my phone buzzes in my pocket, it's Micheal.

Micheal: if your ready come downstairs.

Me: okay I'm coming, but can you come help me with my suitcase, it's really heavy.

Micheal: k

I shut my phone and put it back in my pocket.
"Mona come on let's go" I nod at her grabbing my suitcase walking out from my room.

I see Micheal upstairs and he walks over to me grabbing my suitcase.

"What The fuck did you put in here?" He says in a shocked tone as he turns red from the heaviness of my suitcase.

I chuckle and go in-front of him walking down the stairs "girl needs, now come on" I smile and walk to the front of the door.

"There you are, what took you so long?" My mum looks at me then looking at mona beside me with the big hat still on her head.

My mum chuckles a little "you look astonishing mona" she says smiling at her.

"Thank you Ma'am" mona smiles back at her.

"We are taking the black caravan, and that's final!" I hear my dad moaning at the back of the garage trying to find the keys to one of the cars.

My mum sighs in frustration "No we are not! The jeep is way better, and it's also more comfortable. The caravan is too big Evan!"

I take my phone from my pocket and look at the time. But then I see 2 notifications. One of them is Luna. But the other is jax..what made him message me?

Luna: have a safe journey xx

Me: thanks :)

I click on jax's message and honestly I'm not surprised at his message

Jax: see you in Bournemouth ;)

I roll my eyes and shut my phone.

"Daisy can you tell your father that we should take the jeep!" My mum says her head turned around at me.