Chapter 28

{daisy's POV}

It's been a couple of days and roselle is here already!
I thought she would come later but it seems like she can't wait to see me.
Same to be honest, without her it's not fun at all.

Roselles mum and dad have a house nearby that they always stay in when visiting London.
So today I'm gonna go see her and hopefully catch up on what's going on in Bournemouth.

It takes me a good 20 minutes to drive to her house, her house was actually near jax's house...it's funny because mine and jax's house was next to each other in Bournemouth but in London it's far away.

As I park my car in roselles house garage, she was waiting by the door with a huge smile.

I get out of my car and rush next to her.
"ELLE!!!"
"DAISY!"
We hug eachother tightly
"I missed youu" I say
"Me too babe!" She says back and looks at me.
"So how was the journey here? Usual?" She rolls her eyes and sighs.
I scrunch my nose in 'that bad'

"Come inside I'll tell you everything"
We go inside and go into the living room.

Turns out Roselle and Kai has been fighting over gossip girl.
About if serena or Blair is better.
Kai said serena and roselle said Blair.

I'm not even surprised..Kai and roselle have the dumbest fights ever! It's funny.

To be honest it's better than having a serious fight.

"Elle..you guys seriously fought over this?" I shake my head slowly.
"Yes! Blair is queen..no one can tell me she isn't"
She does have a point.
"True..I love Blair too"

"So has anything else been happening in Bournemouth?" I Take a biscuit from the table and nom on it whilst she speaks.
"Actually a few things have happened after you guys left"
I sit up straight ready to hear all the tea

"Ooo tell me"
She clears her throat and comes closer to me
"So basically...you know that girl jax was making out with around the beginning you guys came to Bournemouth?"

Was she talking about monica?

"Who?"
Roselle looks up then back to me in a jump
"Monica! I think that was her name..right?"
I nod and continue eating my biscuit
"So she came to my house, I don't know how she knows where I live but she knocked on my door and asked where jax was"
My eyes go wide and the biscuit I was eating falls onto the couch.

I get the broken biscuit from the couch and put it aside

"Yeah I know...I told her that you guys left for London and she just said thank you and left"
I stay still for a few seconds trying to figure out what on earth she wanted with jax..cause from what I know, she knows me and jax are together
So either she had to say something important to him or she's just trying her luck again.