Chapter 33

(Don't open the song now)

Jax's POV:

We all get out of the doctors office and Daisy was barely able to look at me, she looked embarrassed, I know that finding this thing out whilst I was there made it awkward for her.
But I'm the last person she should feel embarrassed with.

Roselle looks at me, she had tears well up in her eyes and she wraps her arms around Daisy hugging her tightly.
Daisy was emotionless, she didn't even hug back or move.

Fuck

Seeing her this vulnerable kills me, it makes me want to ease all her pain and make her happy.

I want her to know that Having kids don't define her future and if I could do anything to make her happy again and make her forget all the things the doctor just said I would.

Roselle pulls away from Daisy and rubs her shoulder.
"Wanna go home?" Roselle asks, I was standing behind Daisy and she didn't dare look at me.
Is she that embarrassed?

"Yeah..." daisy's voice cracks as she speaks in a low tone.
"Elle" I say and roselle looks at me

"I'll take her home" she nods and kisses daisy's head.

"No, I'll go by my self" daisy's voice turned aggressive as she straightens her back and walks away from us.

"Daisy!" I say and walk to her and try to grab her arm but she yanks it away from me and continues to walk away without looking at me.

She goes into her car and drives away quickly so I rush into my car to follow her.
For fucks sake, her being this angry and stubborn at the same time never goes well.

I tap on my cars screen and call Daisy, she doesn't answer..instead declines.
Fine if that's how she wants to play:

I'll just call her until she opens the Phone.

After 5 declined calls Daisy finally answers and I sigh in relief.
We was starting to drive to the highway and thankfully the highway was empty but she was speeding so much that I'm getting concerned she might get into an accident.

"What do you want jax!?" Her voice echos inside my car.

"Pull over" I say still focusing on the road.
"Yeah right, Anything else sir?" She laughs
I could tell she was crying from the tone of her voice.

"Just pull over Daisy" I try to stay calm and not swear cause I don't want to put pressure between us whilst she's still vulnerable.

"No"
At this point she's testing me, how can I not swear when she's acting this fucking stubborn.
I pull my self together and try to at least speak calm.

"You either pull over or I'll make you pull over" I say calmly yet threatening.

"Jax. We are on a fucking highway, just leave me alone! I want to go home" I can feel her roll her eyes as her last words come out.
But I don't give a shit.

"Pull over!" She groans and I close the phone and watch her car as it slows down near a place she can stop the car.

She comes out of the car and her face was flushed with anger.
"You have a few seconds to explain why you wanted me to pull over!" She says.
I walk towards her and she backs away but i grab her waist and pull her into me.
She gasps from the instant action and I could feel her breathing get heavier.

"Speak to me" I look into her eyes
Her eyes were watery and she was seconds away from crying.
"About what jax? About how I can't have kids? What do you want me to possibly say?" She swallows in her tears trying to not cry, I could feel her body shake in desperate need to let the tears out.