Chapter 22

{the day of leaving to London}

{1pm}

The last 2 days have been just me and jax hanging out regularly, we wanted to make sure we have as much memories here as possible.

My mum and dad were busy getting the car ready whilst I was packing my suitcase up and Micheal was at Islas house so he left mona to pack his luggage up
I don't think she knows what to pack up but oh well.

Jax already left to London in the morning, he said yesterday he had stuff to do but never said what it was.
I just can't wait to finally go home.

My mum bursts into my room in anger
"Where is your brother?" I step back for a second from shock
"He went to Islas house" I say
"And what on earth is he doing in Islas house!?" She puts her hands on her hips
"I don't know mum, as him when he comes back!" She huffs and looks at my suitcase laying on the floor
"Are you done with this?" I nod and sigh
"Okay I'll tell your dad to come and get it" she leaves my room leaving my door open

After my dad taking my suitcase downstairs and after I pack my bag and everything I go downstairs next to my mum and look at the car.

"Is everything done?" I ask my mum
"Yes, except Micheal isn't here" she frowns and goes on her phone to call Micheal

"I'm here" we look to the right and see Micheal
"Where the hell have you been Micheal!?" He rolls his eyes and scratches his head
"I was just saying goodbye to a friend" my mum shakes her head and goes to help my dad to put the suitcases at the back of the car.

"What's going on between you and Isla" I whisper to Micheal
He sighs
"How about, non of your business" he goes inside the car and takes a seat.
I frown.

I need to know if Micheal and Isla are a thing because they sure as hell do seem like it.

I go and sit down in the car as I wait for mum and dad to get ready.
Mona was outside helping my mum put her sun cream on her back.
My mum always says the secret beauty tip for smooth skin at an old age is sun cream and an apple a day.
I always took that advice.

whilst waiting I decide to listen to some music, I pop my AirPods on and open one of my favourite songs.

{open song!}

after a few minutes, we finally hit the road, in about 2 hours we should be back in London. Already Micheal was hibernating, his snoring was so loud I heard it even though I was wearing my AirPods and blasting out loud music. I'm surprised dad can even focus driving with Micheals loud snoring.

I look out the window as we drive past farms and forests, the country life in England is beyond words, just looking at it gives good vibes and a feeling of being free. someday I would want to live in the countryside with the person I love, a couple of horses and dogs and waking up to the noise of silence and no beeping cars or drilling noises.

but also the city life is beautiful too, no matter what day or what time it is the city is always alive. it's always awake. in the mornings watching people rush to work and drive around, but at night the lights beam from the skyscrapers and the traffic lights changing every 5 seconds making the floors look like disco floors.

these are all the things I want to go through with Jax, the man I love, the man I see a future with, the man I hope to always call mine. I want every first time with him and I don't see anyone else I would go through beautiful things in life with.

{2 hours later}

we finally arrive home, I felt so relieved at the sight of seeing my house I missed it so much! i cant wait to finally be with Jax out of Bournemouth.