Chapter 34

Sorry it took so long to update, I was busy with real life stuff :)
Xoxo Cher.

{Daisy's POV}

"What do you want us to do?" He brings his hand to my face and swipes his thumb across my lip.
I fight the urge to lick my lips cause I know it would look like I'm starving to kiss him.
Even though I am.

"So what do you say?" His smirk doesn't fade and his eyes look down at where his hand is and then back at me.

My heart was racing so fast I think he could feel it from my legs.
"Don't be nervous princess, it's just lovers loving each other" he says with a smirk making me blink fast.
"Ex, lovers" i correct him but his hand that was on my thigh squeezes down on me as if he wanted me to not talk.

"We're not done until I say we are done..understood?"
There jax was..the typical player jax was back and I don't know if I should be worried or loving the moment.

"So what do you say princess?" He moves closer to me and whispers in my ear.
"Should I take you back to how we first did It? Or how we did it the last time" his voice deepens as his lips press onto my neck.

My lips part as I try to speak but no words would come out cause his hands were busy distracting me.

"Tell me Daisy" he speaks again.
"Tell you?"
"Your being too hard to get" he grabs my waist and pulls me to him.
He places my legs onto his lap and even though the space was small it felt comfortable to sit on his lap.

As I sit on him I feel him rock hard underneath
My pussy floods with hundreds of butterflies as his erection pokes at my entrance.

I tried my hardest to not rub myself on it but my hips move anyway.
I felt him groan under his breath as he takes my jacket off and throws it at the back of the car.

He puts his hand around my neck and pulls me to his lips.
His other hand slaps my butt and grabs on to it hard.
"Who's are you?" He asks pulling away from my lips.
"Yours" I say as his grip on my neck tightens.
"Only?"
I press my hips onto him to reassure him and he grabs my ass.
"Good girl"
His hand slithers around my neck and squeezes it as he brings me to his lips.

I pull away from our kiss and rest my hands on his chest, my lips felt plump and he had a smirk on his face.
"What?" I raise an eyebrow and tap on his chest
"Nothing" he blinks slowly without his smirk fading
"Then why are you looking at me?" He chuckles then puts his arms behind his head
"Can't I look at you?" My face goes red, no matter what I reply. It will matter.

"I don't know-"
Why am I this nervous around him? I shouldn't be but I am.
His eyes skims my body and then he looks up at my lips before licking his own lips.

I look down at where his hardened length was hidden.
I unzip his jeans and watch his hands tug on the fabric of my panties.
"Take it off" I don't hesitate and take it off, throwing it to the back of my car.

I hear his breathing get heavy and I knew the control I had on him right now.
"You okay?" I ask teasingly.
"Get off so I can take my jeans off"
I move to the seat next to me and he quickly takes his jeans off and sighs in relief as he throws his jeans to the back of the car too.
"Fuck That feels good" he pants
He turns his head to me and smirks as he sees my confused expression.
I mean I am confused...he just said it feels good taking his jeans off, was I too heavy?

"Do you know how tight my dick got in the jeans"
"Oh-"
So that's why he reacted like that..I really need to catch up on his ways.

"Are you going to suck my dick or not?"
When the hell did he become this ruthless, not that I mind.
I slap his arm lightly and frown.
"You're being aggressive!" I roll my eyes at him
He chuckles then gently gets my arms and puts it where his dick is resting.
"Fine, I'll be aggressive in another way"
I realise what that mean, my stomach flutters in excitement.

I slip my hands inside his boxers and hold his dick in my hands whilst caressing it slowly.
He throws his head back and pushes his hips forward.

I pull his boxers down to reveal his hard dick. It springs out and hits his stomach.

"Suck it" he demands and I don't object.
I bend down and wrap my lips around his length.
I bop my head up and down as his fingers clamp onto my hair and force my head to go up and down faster.
I almost gag from his dick hitting the back of my throat but he removes my face away from his dick and takes a last look at my face before pulling my panties to the side and sliding himself into me.

The car being so small felt so uncomfortable but it made everything more fun and wild.
"So Fucking wet" his hands were on my waist, controlling the way I ride him.

He grabs onto my neck and pulls me into a kiss and slips his hands under my pussy to rub my clit.
My moans surround the whole car and his grunts echo in my mouth as he kisses me.

I missed this so much

The fact that a few minutes ago me and jax were arguing and now we are fucking like it's all good is making me realise I can't stay away from him no matter how angry or annoyed I get towards him.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum"
he hits my insides harder as I climax and right after I let my self go and fall back his dick twitches inside me and I feel the familiar warmess spill all over.

After what seemed like a few minuets of panting in sync, I look at him and he looks at me and we both laugh hysterically.
Fucking hell, how did we get here?

"I missed you" he pulls me from my waist and hugs me.
But as I move to him I realise he's still in me so I get up for a moment and then sit back down without him in me and I felt weirdly empty.

I lay my head on his naked chest and sigh as he rubs my back with his index finger.
"Why did we become like this?" I ask without moving my head.
He sighs and kisses my head, the windows started going blurry from the coldness outside and the heat from inside.
"It's all cause of him" his voice was gentle yet had a aggressiveness behind it.

"Cause of who?" I knew who he was talking about but I had to understand him from the beginning.
"Cause of my fucked up dad" his arms tighten around me and I hug him back tighter too.
"It's okay, your going to solve it"
"I want us to solve it, I can't go through alone Daisy" I lift my head up and look at him, his words felt real..I know it was cause jax doesn't lie.
Well, just when he needs to.

"Jax i-"
I was ready to say yes, let's do it together, I want us to figure it out.
But from all that happened this past week has been hard on me and now that I found out about my infertility it makes me wanna hide.
"Im sorry I didn't tell you about this all in the first place but I didn't know how to confront to you about something so fucked up"
I sigh...I know he's right.
If I put myself in this situation I'd probably would of done the same thing.
But yet again I still don't understand, I asked him plenty of times what was bothering him.
I get it's hard to talk about it but I was his girlfriend and I should of been the one he spoke about this first.
"Jax I want to be with you, I really do...but your engaged..for it to be all broken your family and my family needs to know about us. But you and Micheal broke each others nose, he'll kill me first if I go back to you"
Jax nods in understandment and looks at my naked body.

"But I also can't seem to be away from you" he looks back up at me then stares into my eyes.
He cups my face and kisses me slowly.
"Your all I need Daisy" I wrap my arms around his neck and go back to laying my head onto his chest.

"So are we back on track?" I chuckle at his words then nod and I can feel his heart beat fast as if it's jumping in excitement in his body.
"Thank fuck" he caresses my head and we sit back cozied up inside the car hugging each-other.
I just wish this moment was for life.

"I love you"
"I love you too baby"

His baby