Chapter 23

{jax's POV}

After I dropped off Daisy home I go home expecting my dad to be there.

I go home and our house maid takes my coat and tells me that my dad is waiting for me inside the living room.

I go into the living room hoping that there's good news about our business.
But when I went into the living room I saw my mum and dad both sitting down concerned and stressed.
I walk to them and take a seat on the couch.

My dad sighs and scratches his head.
Then looks at me, he barely could keep eye contact with me.

What the fuck was going on?

"Jax" my dad breaks his silence and looks at my mum
"What's wrong?"  I raise an eyebrow
"The business-" my dads word cuts off and I slap my hands together in fustration
"What about it? Did the Cat got your tongue dad?" I roll my eyes

"Your getting engaged in the next 50 days"
My surrounding felt cold

Engaged?

I look at my dad in confusion
"What the fuck do you mean engaged!?" I raise my voice
"There's no other way our investment business can keep up, you need to marry the daughter of another billion pound company!"
I crack my neck and ball up my fist
I didn't have any other words to say...I can't even get any words out.

It's all because of him!

If only he didn't go into this debt! We wouldn't of had this problem and I wouldn't of been in a arranged engagement!!!

Right after I make a promise to Daisy with a ring!
Right after I promise her that I'll always be with her forever no matter what!

My heart beat was fastening and my dads face looked like a punching bag.

"YOU WENT INTO THIS DEBT! AND NOW YOUR FORCING ME TO GET ENGAGED!"
I stand up in anger

"I'm sorry son-"

"DON'T YOU SON ME! CLEAN YOUR FUCKING DEBT YOURSELF!" I flip over the glass table and it smashes into a million pieces
My mum shrieks and my dad looks away.

"Where the fuck did all this money go to dad!? Tell me!" I chuckle in anger to his face

"Let me guess, you were busy eating the money with other women! You fucking scum!" My dad stands up and tackles my neck.

"I didn't do anything but provide for you, your brother and mother!"  He pulls his hands away from my neck and points his finger at me.

I chuckle as my mum goes in between me and my dad
"Jax! Stop!" I look down at her
her eyes were full of hurt

"Whatever. This family is like a curse!"
I storm off leaving the house.

I decided to stay in a hotel for tonight since I didn't feel like going back at all. I had countless messages from my mum to come back but I had no intentions to.
Not after my dad tells me I'm supposedly gonna have to get engaged with a girl I don't know.

I can't stand this fucking family!
I'd rather be poor and in a good family then rich in a disturbing family.

{throw back *October 1st 2006* when jax was 6)

"WHY DONT YOU EVER COME HOME! I'm sick and tired of keep defending you to the kids telling them that your working and you'll be back!"
My dad sits on the couch and plays around with his tie

I was sitting on the carpet playing with my toy trucks, my mum and dads fights were usual it didn't bother me anymore.

"I was fucking working woman! Providing for you and the kids paying the rents for this house! You dare to question me!" My dads voice goes violent