Chapter 49

DO NOT OPEN THE SONG YET!

Daisy's POV:

Im in my room.
It's been a tough week this week and the only thing making me excited is the brown paper bag sitting on my desk with a book inside.

After me and Jordan entered the class late, the teacher nodded us to the two front seats and proceeded to teach as normal. No questioning us, nothing.
But one thing that hooked my attention to what was going on is the teacher's announcement about the trip we will be going to the following week.
Yes it was an early call but it was finalised and I guess we're going on a trip...and I don't know how I feel about going on a trip with Jordan.

To make things more awkward, we will be gone for a whole week and its not just a normal trip, it's a vacation type in the country side of wales.
That means cabins and nature.
Two things I've gotten used to ever since the cabin in Bournemouth.
And I think we all know what went down in the cabin in Bournemouth.
Jax..me..sex...
I breathe in and out and try to get my mind off of jax.
Maybe this will be a good opportunity to get my mind off of jax and fixate myself of new things.

My phone vibrates beside me and I pick it up to check what it is.
It's Jordan.
I felt my palms get sweaty and I'm not even feeling nervous.

Jordan: hi

Me: hi

Maybe he just wants to ask me about the trip next week?

Jordan: what are you up to?

Me: Thinking about the trip next week.

Jordan: Your thinking about going?

Me: yeah..are you?

Is he not gonna go?
For some reason something in me felt disappointed that he wasn't going to go. I shouldn't be feeling disappointed but I am.
His presence makes me feel...excited.

Jordan: I wasn't going to but since your going I won't miss it.

Something in me leaps and I don't know what it is.
Something I once felt the same for when it came to jax.

Me: well then, I guess I'll see you on Monday :)

Jordan: see you on Monday beautiful

A small smile creeps up on my lips and I instantly stop smiling when I realise who and what I'm smiling at.

No.
You are not going to smile so easily to a text message daisy! No.
God what is wrong with me?

'See you on Monday beautiful'

I drop my whole body on the bed and feel the soft mattress hit my back.
The more I stare at the ceiling the deeper my thoughts get.
What's going to happen in the trip?
Will me and Jordan ever speak during the whole week there?
Will jax be there?
I rub my eyes and pick my phone up again.

Me: hey, wanna go shopping tomorrow?

Luna: you bet i do!

I haven't been in contact with Luna for the longest time.
She's my cousin and we're super close, however during summer after I found out about ben we've broken out of contact and haven't been able to talk since then.
Since she's a shopaholic, the best way to catch up is to go shopping together for the trip.

Since everything is planned out for tomorrow I lift myself up to go prepare for bed.
Tomorrow will be a long day of spending money like No tomorrow.

..............................................................................................
Open the song now!