Chapter 13

{don't play the song now!}

{P.s: college in the UK is very different from college in the US, In the UK we start college when we are 16-17. keep in mind there is no 'dorm rooms' }

It's been 3 weeks since the accident and 3 weeks of no jax, I haven't seen him for a while.
I never tried to contact him or see him either. My mum,dad and Micheal went over for dinner a couple times but I never went.
There's only one more month till we go back to London then everything is back to normal...our normal lives, me being a 2nd year in college and Micheal and jax being 3rd year in college.
I don't think I want to face jax again, not because I'm angry with him but because it's been time since I've last seen him so seeing him would be nerve racking for me. I haven't seen gray too, he tried to contact me a few times but I declined each time the last thing I want is to talk to gray.
I came to the realisation that 3 weeks of no jax made me realise how much I crave him at night...the touch of him on my skin makes me want to make things right with him, just so I can feel his hands skim through my body once again.

Today I'm going to the beach since the scar on my foot has healed and I haven't been out for some time it'll be nice to finally have some fresh air I'm just hoping I don't bump
In to jax or gray especially.

I get ready and I have my beach outfit on, my bag and everything is ready and I head out of the house.
I decide to go alone to the beach because evi just want to have peace of mind alone no talking, no sounds, no nothing just salty air and the waves.

I rented a cabana from before but I'm pretty sure the owners won't mind me using it since they know my mum and dad but I still respect them and pay just like everyone else

I walk through the silent roads as I go to the beach, it's a 5 minute walk from my house.

"Daisy!" I freeze in my track and I don't dare to turn around, I know who it is and I don't want to face him.
I walk away fast as if I never heard him, he's the last person I want to face right now.

"I see you can finally walk on your foot" his voice echos through my ears and my eyes try not to tear up.
I don't say anything and keep walking.

I arrive to the beach and I go to my cabana and place my stuff on the seats.