Chapter 12

{jax's pov}

Gray was in town, fucking ironic since he always tried to be the better half of me.
Since the first night he arrived with a girl I can't stop thinking of how the girl
In his car looked familiar to Daisy.
I knew I was being paranoid but when I asked gray about the girl he told me she didn't say anything.
But why would I care about daisy's personal life, not like we are together or anything.

Gray got out of Michaels room.
"Where are you going?"
Micheal looks at me then gray, gray smiles at me slyly.
"Toilet, wanna come with me?" He rolls his eyes
"I'll pass can't imagine the extra shit that comes out from you" Micheal and me laugh and gray leaves the room.

"Do you and gray have a problem with eachother?" Micheal says

"No" I lied. I don't like gray, he always tries to steal the women I'm with too bad because they always cheat on him with me that's probably why he hates me aswell.

10 minutes later gray comes into the room flushed in the face.
"The fuck happened to you? Constipated?"
I say laughing, he frowns and sits on the bed where me and Micheal are playing call of duty.

"It's your sister" me and Micheal both look at him in shock.
Since we don't have no sister he's definitely talking about Daisy. My blood starts to boil and I squeeze the controller, why the hell is he speaking about Daisy!?

"What about her" Micheal turns back around to play the game and I continue to stare and gray squeezing the controller.

"We had a thing and I think she's upset with me" my whole surrounding goes black and the heat from my head turns into fumes.
Him and Daisy slept together!!
I knew Daisy was angry at me but I knew that my gut feeling about her being in his car that day wasn't a lie.
I throw the controller on the floor and jump on to gray.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU-"
Gray smirks and Micheal pulls me from the back I get off from him and storm out of the room.
I barge into daisys room and get her arm and drag her out somewhere where we can speak. I don't care if she was naked with her pyjamas or without shoes I'm not letting my brother take the girl I-
It doesn't matter but the fact is I know she slept with him and it boils my blood to know someone else touched what's mine especially if that someone is my brother!

I drag her downstairs and into my car, I'm so angry that all I want to do is speed away but her voice is irritating me more.
The voice that she probably moaned his name in. FUCK!
I clench the steering wheel and I press the peddle harder.

"Jax calm down!" I hear daisy's soft voice, she's probably confused but she can't bullshit me! I Fucking know everything.

"You've been fucking my brother and you expect me to calm down" I chuckle from anger.

"What I never-" I cut her sentence off by speeding even more.

We pull up to the lake house and I open the doors and go to the lake trying to calm down before I speak to her.
I hurt her whilst dragging her down the stairs, I shouldn't of but I did and it's eating me up.

Daisy gets out of my car and walks towards me stomping her feet she slaps me hard across the face and I don't flinch.
As her hand rises again I hold them and her hand flinches from my touch.
Fuck...she's scared of me.

She breaks her hand away from me and goes towards the lake rubbing her wrist.
What the fuck is wrong with me! Why do I keep hurting her!? I don't want to lose her not now not ever!