Chapter 50

{Don't open the song now!}

Daisy's POV:

'I am not coming out'
'Fine, then I'll knock on the door'
'What? No!'
'It's either you come out or I'll do that' he threatens
And at this point I have no other choice but to go out and see him.
Every bone in my body was telling me to call Micheal downstairs and tell him jax was outside but I know I can't do that.
For my sake and mostly for Michael's sake.

I put a jacket on and go outside.
Jax's car is parked right next to my house gates.
My heart is actually going to come out from my chest.
I see that jax is leaning against his car looking at his phone but as soon as I get closer his eyes move from his phone to me.
'You look good princess' he says with no shame in his voice
'Why are you here? You have the audacity to come here for what?'
'Calm down, I needed to speak with you about something'
'What is it?'
'Rumours have been going around'
'Ok and? What's this got to do with me standing here right now'
'The rumours are about you and Jordan'
My eyes widen and my stomach is on the verge of flipping and letting everything I ate minuets ago to come out.
'Is it true?'
I look down at the floor and don't say anything because I don't know what to say.
Yes I'm involved with Jordan but there's no commitment at all.
We're just friends that kissed..a few times
I feel like dying right here infront of my house.
I look up at jax and his eyes were red with fury.
'God danmit daisy, answer my fucking question! Are you and Jordan something?'
I need to leave now or I'll end up explaining myself to someone who doesn't need an explanation about anything involved in my life.
'I need to go' I turn around but jax's hand grips mine making me stop walking any further.
'Daisy'
'Let go of me' I try to budge my hand out from his grip but it's no help, he's too strong.
'Please just tell me..Is it true?'
'What are you-' I pull away harder but this time he pulls me to him.
Our faces were so close to each other and the butterflies in my stomach was no help to my already clear feelings for him.
My chest feels like it's squeezing against me, I know because my breathing is getting heavier each moment.
'Please'
A tear rolls down my cheek. I look up into his eyes and see how his eyes are fixated on that one tear rolling down my face.
He places his thumb on my cheek and wipes the single tear off my face.
'Stop it' a whisper of words come out from my mouth and that's how loud it can go only.
'Fuck' his palms don't leave my face
'tell me your not with that guy'
I breath in a huge amount of air and breathe it back out.
'I can't tell you anything jax'
'Why?' His question was instant and I just know how desperate he is to know if I'm with Jordan or not.
Maybe it's time I tell jax that me and Jordan kissed.
'Because your not apart of my life anymore now Let me go' I remove his hands away from me and walk away from him, this time he doesn't stop me and neither do I look back.
My heart was in my stomach and I felt the bile rise up in my throat.
I think I'm going to-

'Oh my! Daisy' my mums voice comes before her presence
'Whats happened?' My mum rubs on my back
I was slouched down on the toilet and my stomach was no better than before, I still feel sick to the brim.
'I'm okay mum' I sigh and try to get up but my legs feel so weak to even stand up on them so I cry, I just sit on the floor and cry.
My heart thumping and my tears one by one soaking my mothers clothes as she holds me into a big hug.
'It's okay, it's going to be okay'
Her hands stroke my hair and she kisses my head gently whilst whispering.
'I'm in so much pain mum, it's never going to end'
My words come out one by one
'It will dear, I know it feels like it won't but it will'

It's the next day and I still feel the anxiety in my chest.
I don't have any energy to wakeup this morning at all, if only I could be in bed all day today.
I have to finish packing up my suitcase today because tomorrow is when we depart for the trip.
My eyes feel heavy and it's only eleven pm.
I woke up later than usual today, the idea of even waking up for the next day scares me.
It's as if sleeping is an escape for me.
I pick up my phone and there's no notification or anything, it's empty.
A knock on my door comes through and then a sad looking mona.
I'm pretty sure my mum told her to be quiet when coming into my room this morning cause mona didn't speak a word to me.
Usually she bombards me with questions on what I will be doing today and if I need anything but no, nothing comes out from her.
I look up to my bedroom ceiling and wish I could not go to the trip tomorrow but my parents already paid for the expenses of the trip and my shopping.
I sigh and push myself up to get going.
But first...coffee!