Chapter 41

Jax's POV

She is standing perfectly bare infront of me and I'm savouring every moment of it.
I've seen her naked so many times and each time it feels like the first because of how perfect she is.
Her so called flaws that she covers up with her hands is so perfect that I can't help but kiss every part of it.
I've never known myself to love this much especially over a girl, but she wasn't just any girl.
She was Daisy
My Daisy
She is mine forever.

I walk slowly to her and place my hands on her slick waist.
She gets goosebumps from my touch which only makes my lips curl up in a smirk.

I slither my hands towards the back of her head and pull her hair back making her neck expose.
'What do you want me to do to you?'
I ask whispering in her ear.
'Everything'
That one word was enough to make me go crazy.
I pick her up and her legs wrap around my waist instantly.
I pull her to me and kiss her with my dick positioned on her entrance.
She groans in pleasure and tugs on my hair
'I need you. Now' the way she demanded for me to fuck her made my dick twitch.
'Don't need to ask me twice princess' I bite her bottom lip and slide myself into her.
As I was going in deeper into her she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and dug her nails into my back.
The pain and adrenaline made me hit her insides harder and harder each time until I felt her getting undone.
She bit on my shoulder but I keep going but slowly which only made her scream my name.

'Jax' her voice echoed through the room which made my lips curl in a smile.
I felt her insides tighten around my dick and that was the last straw for me.
I flipped her over and continued my aggressive pace from behind knowing I was close to come.
'Fuck princess, your gonna make me go crazy' I breathe out and dig my nails on her ass.
'I'm going to-'
'Fuck baby..cum on my dick' I grab a handful of her hair and pull her to me.
'Fuck, jax!' she groans and I felt her whole body shake.
She was so close to cuming and so was I.
Her back arched and she scraped her hands on the bed sheets as her insides got wetter and wetter.
I kept going until I found my own release.
I came inside her, letting my self getting undone by her.
She falls onto the bed and her low pants made her shoulders rise and fall.
I stay still and bend over to her and kiss her shoulder
'Good girl princess'

It had been a good two hours since, however me and Daisy hadn't gotten dressed and was laying in bed naked together.
I gave her my shirt but she was still bare underneath.
We were in her bed watching her favourite series on her laptop, even though I don't like the series she was watching, I would still act like I was enjoying it just to see her smile and laugh every time something happened in the show.
Her smiles gave me the feeling of light and her laughs made my whole surrounding feel like heaven in my dark hell.
I caress her head whilst she was watching the show and pick up my phone.
'Say cheese' I say and she looks over to me confused
'Huh?' I snap a photo really quick and she laughs covering the camera of my phone
'Jax!' She says giggling
I smile and look at the picture.
'Let me see. I bet I look awful' she tilts my phone and I show her the picture
'There's no possible way of you to ever look awful'
She looks at me and smiles then puts her hand on my jaw.
'Next week we start college'
I sigh and put my hand behind my head
'Yeah'
'How are we going to act, normal?'
'Do you want the whole school knowing we're together?'
She shrugs
'I do, but do you?' She looks at me with her doe eyes
'Baby' I pause then pull her to me
'If I could..I'd tell the whole world we're together'
She smiles then places her head on my chest.

An hour later I hear Daisy's little snores..she is peacefully asleep on my chest.
I don't move a muscle so that she can sleep well.
Suddenly the bedroom door opens and I tilt my head to see who it was and it was mona.
Daisy's house maid.

'Oh goodness!' She says quietly when she sees me with Daisy laying on my chest.
I was surprised Daisy hadn't even budged and eyelid.
'Hi mona' I say smiling and caress Daisy's head to keep her sleeping.
'Mister Hendrickson. I apologise for barging in, I just had to come get princess Daisy's laundry'
I smile and nod at her
'It's alright. you can come in'
'Thank you' she says looking down at the floor not making a single eye contact.