Chapter 37

It's morning and I'm already up and ready to go shopping, today me and roselle decide to go together which I'm happy about cause going alone can really bore me sometimes.

Roselle: I'm outside

I grab my bag from my bed and check my self on the mirror before I go.

I still haven't told roselle about Ben and his flowers so It's a good thing I'm hanging out with her today, so I can tell her.

I go outside and she's on the phone but when she sees me she looks up and smiles.
Because of yesterday I wasn't able to call her afterwards but now we could catch up!

"Heyy!" She comes and hugs me, I could tell she was trying to act like nothing happened yesterday, which I prefer more than the sorrows.

"Heyy" I say back and hug her back.
I unlock my car door and we both go inside the car and I drive to the mall.

The mall was empty, there was just a few people around but not too much.
Some peoples college had already started but our one starts next week, that's probably why the whole of the mall is so empty.

Me and roselle decide to go Victoria's Secret first to buy some matching bra and panties set.
This seasons sets are so gorgeous! Like that diamond bra and panties set is to die for!

I buy 3 pairs in different colours knowing jax would love them!
And so does roselle.

Whilst I was paying for my new panty set I get a call from jax and I answer it instantly.

Jax: 'where are you?'

That was instant.

Me: 'just at the mall with roselle, why?'

Jax: 'I'm coming there'

I stand up straight and my eyes go to roselle who is looking at me in a worry.
Nothing to worry about but why does jax want to come here all of a sudden?

Me: 'okay well I'm going to continue shopping, call me when your here'

He doesn't say anything and closes the phone.

Typical

Me and roselle continue shopping until I feel anonymous hands wrap around my waist.
I shriek and look behind me..
It's jax.

"Jax! I got scared!" I try to catch my breath By putting my hand on my chest

He had a smirk on his face and he pulls me closer to him.
"I'm sorry"
I frown and I felt his small chuckles as he digs his face on my neck.
"It's not funny" I sigh
"Kind of is" roselle says with her hands full of clothes
I take a look at her and she was in awe of me and jax.
Sometimes she confuses me.
Does she like jax or not?

Jax and roselle fist pump which makes me frown even more.
"You guys are bullies"
Jax kisses my neck and turns me around to face him.
"You look so beautiful today"
I chuckle at his compliment and hug him.
"So...what brings you here?"
I ask.

"Can't I come and see my girlfriend?" He rolls his eyes and bites the corner of his lip which had a slight cut.
"No of course you can...but it was sudden, so I'm guessing something happened that's why you came?"

"Well I was on my way to your house till I saw bens car parked outside...want to explain?"
I look and jax and he had an angry frown on his face.
I look at roselle who had her eyes wide open, she looks away when I look at her and acts like she didn't hear anything and continues to shop.

I sigh and reply
"Ever since I came back from Bournemouth he's sent me flowers and even called me" I say truthfully.
Jax's hands go into a hard fist and he was squeezing it so tight that his knuckles were going white.
"Look it's okay, I told him to not call me again"
I say and try to keep his anger down...but that was not going to work.
"That cunt knows your mine and he's still testing me!"
My eyes widen at what jax said.

Ben knows me and jax are together!?

"What do you mean he knows?"
Jax rolls his eyes
"I told him to not contact you.."
he doesn't make eye contact with me instead looks away.