Chapter 42

Daisy's POV:

It's the first day of college today and I feel hell of anxiety to walk into my class full of new faces.
Plus I'm walking in with my boyfriend whilst everyone still thinks I'm with Ben.
Jax is a popular guy in our college and I don't know what's going to happen when all the girls finally see that he's taken.

I look into the mirror and fix my blazer.
Our college has a whole uniform system and although it annoys me that I can't wear whatever I want, but there's nothing much I can do about it since it's a private school.

My phone buzz's and I check to see that it's jax telling me that he's waiting for me downstairs

I grab my bag and books and head downstairs.
'Hunny?' My mum calls out from the kitchen
'I'm leaving!'
'Are you not going to have breakfast?' She says
'Not today. Bye mum!' I walk out the door and close it behind me.
I go outside to see jax was sitting on the front of his car
and I smile at how attractive he looks in his uniform.
God..what was it with men in uniform?

'Hey baby' I say and he looks at me with a smirk 'Short skirt for the first day of school? Interesting

'Short skirt for the first day of school? Interesting. However I'm not sure I like the idea of guys in your class looking at you'
I laugh and hug him
'How do you know they're going to look at me?' I kiss his cheek and he puts his arm around my waist.
'Because your addicting to look at'
I kiss his soft lips and pull himself to me.
'Unlucky for them. Cause I'm all yours' I say and he groans
'Don't make me mess your uniform up before you even walk through the gates'
I roll my eyes and walk to the passenger side of the door.
His car door opens it's self and I go inside and put my seatbelt on.
'You ready?' He says grasping on the steering wheel
'Yep'

We arrive to the school car park and I see Michaels car there too.
I haven't been facing Micheal at all these days, only when it's dinner time and we need to face each other then.
'Give me your hand' I didn't realise I was staring into blank space until jax spoke.
I hold his hand and we start to walk to the school entrance gate.
I could already feel people's eyes on us as we walked to the building.
When we arrive to the school entrance everyone stopped and stared at us.
I look over to the group of girls who pretty much hate my guts but love jax.
Then I see Ben who was with his group of guy friends and they were all looking at us.
'Jax i-' I stop and loosen my grip on his hand but jax holds on tight to it.
'It's okay. Your my girl, no one matters right now'
I nod and hold his hand again
'Come on, let's get you to class' he says and we continue walking.