Chapter 30

You can open the song now.

"Daisy" I hear jax's voice but I don't look at him, I can't bare to look at him.
He's engaged.
I look at the ring on my finger and I never wanted to rip it off from my hand so much than I do now.

He promised.

My head was trying to process everything..the reason for his weird actions..the reason for his mood swings..the reason he didn't want me to come, all of it made sense. but somehow I was still confused.

Roselle didn't let her arms off me and the closer jax came to me the more I felt sick.

I should of known this relationship wasn't going to last.

"Daisy please listen" I felt his presence near me but I was still frozen...my tears started drying up from the cold air.

"Daisy I-" his hands touch my shoulder and I flinch in anger.
"Don't fucking touch me!" I shout and stand up with the help of Roselle.

My eyes were burning and my chest felt heavy..it felt hard getting words out.
I look at him deadly in the eye and push him back with force, slapping his chest each time I spoke.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me jax!? Why!" I felt my tears coming out again and I couldn't control it. I look so stupid..I felt stupid.

"Daisy I didn't-"
I cut his words
"What? Didn't know" I chuckle as my tears roll down to my lips.
"You knew exactly what you was doing and that's why you didn't want me to come here, because you didn't want me to whitness it..AND I LISTENED, I trusted you and didn't come"
I stutter on my words as I talk, my heart was beating fast and I couldn't stop my tears from coming.

Roselle rubs my back and tries to calm me down...but I wanted to blurt every word out to him, I want him to feel hurt.

All the tears I saved up all these months are unleashing and finally coming all out.

"I didn't know about any of this" he waves his hands around and looks down at the floor

"Well you should of told me the first time you found out and maybe...just maybe we would of sorted things out and not ended it."
He looks up at me in realisation of what im going to say next and shakes his head.

"No..no we are not over!" He gets a hold of my hand and tries to hug me but I push him away.
"Daisy..we can't, I need you" I get my hands away from him and shake my head.
"We're over jax" i walk away from him and my tears started running down again.

"DAISY! no. Baby please" he grabs my hand as I try to leave and pulls me into a hug.
My body was still and I had no emotions, I don't hug him back..I felt the warmth in his hug..my face was still and I felt numb.

"Congratulations baby" I whisper and he looks at me with begging eyes.
A single tear falls from my eyes as I give him a final look.

I pull away from him and walk away.

I go to my car and drive away somewhere where I could cry without anyone seeing me.

It hurts..my heart my head everything hurts, the beaming traffic light were blurry because of my tears.
I open my window and take in huge breaths of air.
I let out gasps of cries and hit the steering wheel.