Chapter 56

Jordan's POV:

I don't know why I told her I only have emotionless sex.
Well truth be told the only type of sex I had was emotionless, but I do believe in romantic sex.

I fell in love once and after that I never did again.
My first love broke me, shattered me, left me to never fall in love again.
I loved so much that it hurt every second.
Love is supposed to be happiness and joy but the love i experienced was happiness then pain.

I was sixteen and Laura fell on me like a hard brick in secondary.
I didn't expect it nor did I expect to fall in love with her that deeply.
She was loud, bubbly, energetic and always caught every guys attention..including mine.
She was the first to recognise me and come to me and of course being the wowed boy I was, I immediately went for her.

We did a lot together. She taught me how to love, but I never thought it'd be to only love her.
Everything was her in my life. It was going somewhere she was there.
If I had a friend, they were also her friend.
If we was out somewhere we made love everywhere.
I thought I found the one. She was the one:

'What is this?' Laura ruffles with her hair and stares blankly at the white box in my hand.
'It's for you' I say fixing my glasses, nervously waiting for her to accept my gift.
'Oooo I love gifts' she shrieks in excitement and grabs the box from my hand and opens it.
'Oh my god!' Her eyes widen at the gift and she pulls it out revealing a ring that I bought for her.
'I bought a promise ring for her since it was coming to our one year anniversary. She's the only one in my life from now on and I know it.
'Baby!! You're so cute!' She wears the ring on her finger and stares at it in awe.
'I'm happy you like it' I smile at her happiness.
'Urgh this ring is gorgeous!' She twists the ring around her finger and brings it closer to her face.
'It's a promise ring. So that you know we will always be together'
I sit next to her but she's busy eyeing her ring.
'One day I will upgrade it to a actual engagement ring'
Her smile stays in tact but turns into a almost forced smile.
'Yeah' she says slowly and then looks back at her ring.

TWO MONTHS LATER....

I'm back from school and I decide to visit Laura. She's been sick for a while now and has been home all week, I've missed her a lot in school. It's not the same without her around me.
I knock on her house door and wait for her to open it.
Instead of Laura, I'm faced with someone else.
'Who are you?' I ask to the unknown guy standing in front of me
'Plug and who are you?'
'Plug?'
'Problem?'
'No I guess'
'Good now leave' he closes the door on my face and I'm stood there shocked with what just happened.
Who is that guy and what's he doing in Laura's house.
Something isn't feeling right.
'Laura!' I bang on her door once again but this time more agressive.
'The fuck you want?' The same guy opens the door again
'Where's Laura?' I ask and his curls up into a small smile
' ohhh Laura ya bitch?' My blood boils when he mentions Laura like that.
'Ayo Laura, come here. Your boy is here'
When he said 'boy' it made me fume to the top, calling me a boy as if I'm nothing but weak.
Laura comes rushing downstairs and has a flushed look on her face. I realise she isn't wearing the ring I bought for her.
'What are you doing here baby?'
'The question is, what is he doing here? And who is he?' I ask and she sighs
'This is...Daniel, he's my..friend'
'Friend?' I ask again demanding a proper answer. I know that this daniel guy isn't just her friend.
'He sells goods to me so we hang out from time to time' her voice comes out more confident than ever.
'You're using drugs now?' My face leaps into confusion. When the fuck did she ever start using drugs?
'I wouldn't say drugs, more like goods'
'Goods is drugs' i exclaim
'Bruh are you going to come in and have a threesome or are you gonna leave to mummy's house?' Daniels head peeks in from behind Laura and my gaze finds Laura's.
I could tell Laura was anxious, she always had a good way of hiding her feelings, but this time..I can read right through her.
'Okay' I say and turn around to leave
'Wait! where are you going?' She shouts from behind me
'I'll leave you and your 'friend' to hang out'
I sound petty but I have every right to, Laura and daniel isn't friends..this guy just blatantly asked me to leave or have a threesome.
My stomach churned but I couldn't stand here and whiteness the bulls hit going on.
As far as I knew, it's over between me and Laura and I hated the way it felt.
I wanted to go back and punch Daniel and tell him to leave Laura all alone because she's mine, but this isn't anyone's doing other than Laura's.
My hands ball up in a fist as I walk away from her house.
I will make an oath that I will never open my heart for any girl. Laura killed every love I had to give to her but most of all anyone else. My trust is gone and so is my love.