Chapter 9

I came back from my walk on the beach and I realise the house is empty. I call for my mum but no answer.

"Can you shut the fuck up" I look up to the stairs and see Micheal standing there still rolling his eyes.

"Where's mum and dad?" I ask eyeing the house.

"They've gone to the manor with the Hendrickson's"

The manor!? Why the hell did they go to the manor.
We haven't been there for what seems like ages! I wonder why they went there.

"And what are you doing?" I look back up to Micheal

"That doesn't concern you. So either you go to your room or leave the house cause I have a guest"

I roll my eyes and go upstairs passing by him. His door was slightly open and peak through it.

I see Isla on the bed innocently sitting there. Not naked just sitting.

I pull Michael's arm and give him a death stare.
"What the fuck is she doing in your room?"
He doesn't say anything and just walks past me into his room.
He turns around facing me and says "don't tell mum and dad" he then goes back into his room closing the door shut.
I stand there with my hands on my hips and my eyebrows furrowed in total shock.
I won't be surprised if Isla announces a week later that she's pregnant.

When mum and dad finally come back from the manor i can tell my mum was jumping with joy. God knows why.

"Where'd you guys go?"
I say looking at my dad that's taking out a cigar from his pocket.

"You won't guess the news I have" my mum says looking at my dad all excited.
My dad looks at my mum with a smirk and they both look at me and Micheal.

"We are redoing the willers manor! And guess what else!"
I sigh
"What else" I sit on the stair case

"We will have a combined business with the hendricksons"
I roll my eyes and sigh again. Why is it that just now my family starts to get close to the Hendricksons.

"Great" i stand up and go up to my room.
Don't get me wrong I'm super happy for my mum and dad. This can be a great opportunity for them.
But this makes it awkward for me.
Anyway, as long as I'm not facing jax I'm all good.

I lay on my bed and my mum comes into my room.
"What was your attitude about?"

I sit up and look at her "what attitude?"

"Did something happen with you and jax?" I stand up straight and go into my wardrobe.

"What- no"

My mum chuckles and looks towards me
"You know me and your dad was like you and jax"

I take out a dress and look at it whilst listening to my mum "me and jax is not anything mum"

"If that's what you say. But darling- sometimes it's okay to wonder what you guys are. It's about trusting the process" she stands up and leaves my room.

I sigh and bite my nail. Was my feelings normal? Or was it overthinking?

Today I'll be going to the club again. This time with me and roselle only.
I pick out a white dolce and Gabbana dress and place it on my armchair.