Untold Love || Draco Malfoy

Y/N walked into potion class and of course, she was the first one there besides Hermione Granger. Y/N placed her books down in front of her at her table before she took a seat. 

Everyone shortly afterward started to pile in the class before Professor Snape came in. Professor Snape opened the door as fast and hard as he could before he slammed it back to awaken everyone to know his appearance his here. 

"Today we are going to be making and smelling Amortentia. So pair up." 

Everyone grabbed their partners. Draco was with Pansy, Harry was with Ron, Crabbe was with Goyle and the others were with their usual partners. Y/N was left with Hermione. 

They both made a face to each other knowing that a Slytherin might not be able to work with a Gryffindor. They pushed that thought out of their heads and started to work on the potion. 

Everyone was close to finish after Professor Snape gave a demo to the class. Hermione and Y/N had finished first. Professor Snape walked over to them after seeing Pansy's and Draco's potion. Y/N looked at them as Pansy grabbed Draco's arm and placed it around her and Draco placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"Miss Granger, would you like to go first?" 

I turned back around pushing the idea of Pansy all over Draco out of my mind and hearing what Hermione was saying after smelling the potion.

"Miss Y/L/N, would you go next," Professor Snape said and Y/N stepped closer to the cauldron. 

"I smell green apple, men's cologne, and a hint of peppermint." 

Y/N stepped away and looked up from the cauldron and saw Draco looking at her with a confused face and Pansy with a 'you better back off' face. 

"Class Dismissed for the day," Professor Snape said and Y/N grabbed her books. 

Everyone walked out and Y/N started to think why she was smelling Draco in her potion. With the thoughts running through her head she bumped into someone and said sorry. Shortly afterward Pansy came right behind her and pushed her to the ground. 

"What is your problem," Y/N said as she turned around and got back up wiping the dirt off and picking her books up. 

"You're the problem. You're trying to steal Draco from me and that's not going to happen."

"I heard my name being called," Draco said as he walked over with Blasie, Crabbe, and Goyle. 

Y/N held everything in and she knew that fighting wasn't the answer, but Pansy pushed her buttons. Y/N slapped Pansy right across her face leaving her handprint on her and the girls started a fight. 

Draco and Blaise jumped in as they pulled the girls away from each other. Draco was holding onto Y/N's waist and Blaise was holding Pansy's. 

Pansy shoved Blaise's arms off and walked away to the girl's bathroom and Y/N stayed behind grabbing her books and heading to the Slytherin common room. 

"Y/N wait," Draco said as he ran to catch up to Y/N as she entered the common room.

"What do you want Draco, watch what your girlfriend did or?"

Draco rubbed the back of his neck and laughed, "Pansy isn't my girlfriend."

"Then why did you kiss her on the forehead in class?"

Draco grabbed Y/N's book and placed them down on the desk near the fireplace. 

"To make someone jealous and I think it worked because they smelled me in their amortentia," Draco said as he placed her hand on Y/N's waist and pulled her closer to him. 

Y/N looked at Draco's eyes and she melted and with that, she smiled. Draco then pulled away and went to the further corner of the common room area where a first aid kit was. Draco came back and made Y/N sit down on the couch so he can take care of her. He cleaned the starches left on her face and busted lip. 

"Thank you," Y/N said as she placed her hand over Draco's hand and then on his cheek. 

Draco smiled as he was kneeling and squatting in front of her. He got up and sat next to her and pulled her close so now she was half laying on him. They spend that time talking about how they were making each other jealous and how to get rid of Pansy. 

Pansy saw them and she ran into her dorm with tears running down her cheek. Y/N looked at the time and got up from Draco's chest and smiled. 

"I think it's time for me to head to bed," Y/N said as she got up from the couch and looking down at Draco still sitting. 

Draco then got up and now he was looking down on her and she was looking up at him. Draco placed one hand on her waist and the other on her cheek. They interlocked eyes and their bodies moved in closer. They were breathing the same air between them and smiled. Their lips then collided with each other making it hard to pull back from their kiss as they both indulged in themselves. This was untold love that Draco finally let out.