Together || Tom Felton

Backstory: You're in a relationship with Tom Felton and you future is about to begin.

"Are you ready to go on?" Y/N asked Tom as she fixed his tie and he looked at her.

"Yes, but wish you can go with me," Tom said as he fixed his collar and saw himself in the mirror.

Y/N walked to the vanity's chair and grabbed Tom's suit blazer and held it for Tom. Tom walked over to her and slides his arms through the sleeves.

"I know, but it's hard at the moment, I'll be bring stage to cheer you always," Y/N said as she kissed Tom while wrapping her arms around his neck and Tom placing his hands on her waist.

---At the interview---

"So we know about your new movie and how it's going. But the question how is, are you still in a relationship with Y/N, your old co-star?"

Tom gave a little nervous laugh and fixed himself, "Yes, I'm still with her and she is amazing."

"That's great to hear, and how is she? You mention that she is backstage. How come?"

"Well lots had happened in the last 2 years and for a while we tried to keep it a secret, but it can't be a secret anymore," Tom said while smiling.

"What secret are you two keeping," the host said in a funny way and everyone laughed.

Backstage Y/N was smiling at the tv watching Tom and how he was about to reveal their secret. S

"Uhmm, well she's pregnant. We are going to be parents."

Everyone cheered and clapped as in the backstage Y/N was smiling and holding back tears as she placed a hand on her belly bump.

"I think it's best if Y/N joins us, don't you guys think," the host said as everyone cheered louder.

Y/N walked out from backstage and headed to the main area were Tom was waiting and got up and helped Y/N is next to him.

"Wow, you're looking beautiful and once more congratulations," the host said and smiled.

"Thank you," Y/N said as Tom placed his hand inside Y/N's hand.

—-interview finished—-

Fans were outside waiting for Tom and Y/N. May of them were excited for baby Felton to come to the world that they took pictures of
Y/N's baby bump.

Tom and Y/N headed back home and discussed how their life is about to change. 4 months to go and finally have their baby in arms and love forever.