Soulmate? || Tom Felton

Y/N and Tom had been dating for over 4 years and sadly broke up. 

"Tom, everyone heard the news that you and Y/N recently broke up?" Jimmy Fallon asked. 

Tom raised his leg up and rest it on his knee and ran his hand on his mouth and rubbed his chin, "Sadly, we did after 4 years of being together but we are still friends and we keep in touch."

Jimmy nodded in understanding and smiled at the camera and crowd, "Are you two happy now? New love interest?"

Jimmy asked Tom and Tom looked at Y/N who was sitting next to him the whole time and smiled. 

"I would think we are happy now, but I know for me there's no new love interest."

Y/N crossed her legs and placed her interlocked hands on her knee and smiled at Jimmy and at the crowd. 

"I would say the same and I'm actually talking with someone at the moment, but the future is unpredictable."

After Y/N heard those words, she started to get flashbacks of their time together. 

--Flashback Memory--

"I love you, "Tom said as they walked to their favorite spot on the beach.

"I love you," Y/N said as Tom hugged her from behind and she turned her head and Tom planted a kiss on her soft lips. 

--Back--

"Y/N is everything okay?" Jimmy asked and Y/N came back to reality. 

"Omg, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm okay, I was just overthinking and zoned out."

Tom looked at Y/N and Y/N did the same and they both smiled at each other while Jimmy stared and thought in his mind that these two still had feelings for each other. 

"So I know Y/N you have no new interest at the moment and Tom you do. But who is the mystery girl?"

Tom smiled while he pushed his inner lip with his tongue, "I can't say who she is. She will remain a mystery for a while. But I can say she is really pretty and fun to be around."

Y/N smiled but inside she was dying and didn't want to hear another word. 

"I know you two are staring in a new film as well and how is that going?"

"Everything is good, the director and the rest of the cast are amazing. And it's also amazing to be working with Tom again," Y/N said while she placed a hand on Tom's shoulder. 

"Anything you guys want to share? Besides the film or love life?" Jimmy asked. 

Y/N took a deep breath in and let it out, "I know we weren't perfect but I never felt this way for anyone else."

Jimmy and Tom looked at her with a confused face. 

"Care to explain what you mean Y/N?"

"Tom could be so okay now that I'm gone, but did you really mean what you wrote in the songs a long time ago?"

Tom looked at Y/N and then understood what she was meaning. 

"I'm sorry Y/N if you're hurting, but you and I know that I meant those words back in our time."

"Cause forever is a strong word to be used."

--2 months later--

"Tom I know we have been talking about love interest a while back, and you had a mystery girl. Are you in a relationship now with her?"

Tom slightly smiled and the smile faded, "Actually I moved on and the mystery girl and I stayed as friends instead."

"And Y/N how are you feeling? Any new love interest or relationship we haven't heard of?"

Y/N smiled, "I'm fine now after everything, and like last time no interest in mind."

"You two remained as friends? Even after what was said a while back on the show?"

"Yes, we did," They both said in unison. 

"And everything is going good? The film and friendship of course?"

They both nodded and smiled as the crowd cheered for their friendship. 

"We actually spend the weekend together. I showed her how to play the guitar again."

Y/N laughed as Tom pulled his phone out of his pocket to show Jimmy Fallon a video of Y/N playing the guitar.

--5 Months Later--

Tom was holding Y/N hand as they walked into the studio with Jimmy Fallon waiting for them. 

"Welcome back Y/N and Tom. I feel like it was just yesterday you guys were here."

They both laughed and the crowd did too. Jimmy smiled as Tom and Y/N looked at each other. 

"I heard that the friendship broke and now you guys are back together."

Tom nodded and grabbed Y/N's hand and held it on his lap the whole time, "Yes, we got back together and actually moved in together."

"So your love between you two has been true the whole time?"

Y/N smiled and looked at Tom, "I believe so. He is my soulmate and now I know and I don't plan to let go never."

Tom smiled at her last sentence and kissed her hand he was holding and everyone awed them.

Tom and Y/N lived their lives to the fullest once they got back together and wanted to show the world that no matter what path you choose you will end up with your soulmate even if you had him already.