Not You || Draco Malfoy

Y/N and Draco have a little secret.

Y/N was sleeping in Draco's arms and she slightly moved closer to him and he wrapped his arm around her. When it was time to get up Y/N opened her eyes and spotted a shirtless Draco next to her and she ran her finger on his abs and then gave Draco a push off her bed.

"What was that for Y/N?" Draco asked as he rubbed his arm.

You giggled and Draco looked into Y/N's eyes at her level and smiled, "I lov-."

Y/N smiled and moved closer to Draco and they were now breathing the same air. 

"What was that Malfoy?" Y/N said as she laid back down on the bed and motion Draco to join her again. 

"Nothing, I have to go," Draco said as he grabbed his shirt from the floor and put it on while walking towards the door. 

Y/N was left behind sad and got up and got dressed for the day. She wasn't excited to go to class but the only reason she went was because Draco was in her classes. 

Everyone was already in class when Y/N was arriving. 

"Malfoy, your girl is coming," Crabbe said as Y/N was walking over to sit next to Draco. 

"She's not my girl Crabbe, no girl in this pathetic school is my girl."

Y/N hid her sad face when he heard what Draco said and placed her books down in front of her. Y/N was about to sit down and Pansy kicked the chair and she fell on the floor. 

Everyone laughed mostly all the Slytherins and Y/N felt the tears finally rolling down her cheeks. Y/N got up and rubbed her bottom and looked around especially at Draco and Draco looked at her and turned around. 

"Oo look the little girl is crying, how pathetic," Pansy said as she pushed the chair back next to Draco and sat next to him, and wrapped her arm around Draco's shoulder. 

Y/N grabbed her books and ran out of the class not watching her step and almost knocking out Professor McGonagall.

"Y/N! Wait!" Draco yelled while pushing Pansy's arm off him and running after Y/N.

Draco then watched up at Y/N and grabbed her arm and spun her around and he looked at her eyes red as tears ran down. Y/N looked down trying not to catch his eyes and Draco placed a finger under her chin and lifted her chin up and their eyes locked. 

"I wasn't being serious about what I said. You're my girl, Y/N." 

Y/N rolled her eyes and moved her chin and his finger left her chin. 

"You surely did mean it Malfoy."

"Oh, now I'm Malfoy and not Draco?"

Y/N gripped her books to her chest and pushed Draco away as she walked towards the dungeons. 

"Y/N wait please!"

They both reached the common room and Y/N placed her books down on the table.

"What do you want," Y/N said as she felt annoyed and wiped her dried tears off her face.

"I want to apologize and tell you something I should have said earlier."

Draco walked towards Y/N and grabbed her hand and kissed it, "I just want to say I'm sorry for being a jerk to you and also that I love you."

Y/N stood there in shock and tilted her head with a slight smile, "Do you really?"

"Yes, I love you Y/N and I wanted to tell you this morning, but I was scared. Scared to express my feelings."

"You don't have to be afraid of me to express your feelings."

They smiled at each other and gave each other a passionate kiss and stood there holding hands before heading to the couch in front of the fireplace and cuddled until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.