Secret is Out || Tom Felton

"So today we have actor singer Tom Felton," Jimmy said and Tom entered the stage waving at everyone and giving his bright smile. 

Tom sat on the couch and fixed his suit. Jimmy smiled and looked at the crowd still cheering for Tom as he smiled and gave a last wave. 

"So Tom you have been filming for a new movie?"

"That's corrected, mind the beard and mustache," Tom said with a laugh. 

"Looks good on you," Jimmy said, "We also noticed you have been spotted around California with a new girl."

Everyone oohed and Tom laughed, "Yes, with my best friend."

"She's actually in the crowd right now," Tom said pointing to were Y/N was sitting and Y/N stood up and waved at everyone. 

"Y/N come join us on stage, while Tom tells us about the two."

Y/N walked down to the stage and sat next to Tom and Tom moved her purse of his side and moved closer to her.

"So tell me about Y/N, Tom," Jimmy said. 

"I meet Y/N on a set I was acting on. Her brother was the director and she was helping out."

Y/N smiled and giggled, "yes, I remember that day. My brother had begging me to help on set."

"So tell us in your point of view about Y/N."

Tom pulled his leg up and smiled, "Y/N is an amazing girl, she has an amazing heart. She also has trouble falling asleep."

Everyone laughed and Y/N pushed Tom's arm for saying what he said. 

"What else? You seem to embarrassed her a bit there Tom."

Y/N laugh and shook her head no. Tom then placed his foot down and held his hands together and looked at Y/N with a bright smile. 

"She also loves cuddles," Tom said. 

"We know that for a fact," Jimmy said as a picture of Tom and Y/N appeared on the screen, "And there's nothing between you two?"

"No," Y/N said.

Tom giggled and smiled looking at Y/N and then looked at Jimmy and the smile faded. 

"She gave her heart out to someone."

Jimmy oohed, "So you're taken Y/N?"

Y/N nodded with a smile and started to blush.

"He knows not to break her heart. Also make her feel safe in his arms," Tom said. 

"You seem like a good friend Tom. Also protective over her?"

Tom covered his mouth and rubbed his chin, "Yes I'm protective over her cause I know not to break her heart and to keep her safe in my arms."

Everyone in the crowd were confused and so was Jimmy, "wait,, what?"

"Tom is my best friend and also my boyfriend," Y/N said. 

Everyone in the crowd cheered and clapped. Jimmy looked amazed. 

"Congratulations guys!" Jimmy exclaimed. 

"Thank you," Y/N said. 

Tom looked at Y/N and smiled, "I'm glad you went to that set and helped her brother."

Y/N smiled, "I'm glad too."

Tom placed his hand on Y/N's thigh and lean in for a kiss and everyone cheered and clapped.