Once in A LifeTime || Tom Felton

Tom and y/n were walking at the park late night. Tom was feeling nervous a some point. Y/n looked at him and smiled.

"Everything okay love?" She asked.

"Yes everything is okay darling," Tom said.

They walked to their first meeting location by the lake and Tom had candles and flowers around. Y/n noticed and looked at Tom and ran towards the flower shaped heart on the floor.

"This is beautiful Tom," y/n said.

Tom walked towards her and kneeled on one knee and held her hand.

"Y/n since the day we met here while I was walking Willow I knew you were the one."

Y/n had tears in her eyes and everything she had ever imagined was becoming a reality.

"I don't want a short while with you. I want forever with you. I want to wake up next to you. I want to look after you when we are old and smelly."

Y/n laughed at the last part, "oh Tom."

"Cause you're my everything y/n. I love you so much. Will you marry me?"

Y/n covered her mouth and nodded yes. Tom then grabbed the ring and placed it on her finger and got up and kissed her.

"I love you so much Tom," y/n said.

*the alarm went off*

Tom woke up from his dream and turned off the alarm. He looked to his side and saw an empty spot on the bed. He headed downstairs to make breakfast.

"Good morning Willow darling," Tom said as he pet and kissed Willow.

Tom made breakfast and got ready for the day. He grabbed Willow's leash and his skateboard.

"Let's go Willow," Tom yelled and Willow ran out the door.

Tom and Willow took their morning walk. Shortly Tom stopped by the cemetery. Willow followed behind with her leash in mouth.

Tom reached his destination and placed his hand on a tombstone.

"Good morning to you too darling. God, I miss you so much," Tom said and broke down in tears.

Y/n had been killed in a drunk driver accident 2 years ago. After that Tom hasn't found love again since his true love was ripped out of earth. Willow sat and laid on y/n's grave crying.

As Tom was leaving he felt a presence's hand on his shoulder and a hummingbird flew past him. Y/n wasn't there physically but Tom known she was their spiritually.