Boys over Friends || Draco Malfoy

Pansy and y/n were sitting by the fireplace in the Slytherin common room. Y/n finished up her potion homework as pansy was catching up in the last eat news.

"We should go to the quidditch match today," pansy said.

Y/n looked up from her book she had started reading and thought about it and agreed to go. She placed her book down and they walked down to the pitch. Slytherin and Ravenclaw were playing today. Pansy had her Draco jersey she made to cheer him up.

Pansy and y/n both liked Draco but either one knew yet. During the game Pansy turned to face y/n and placed her hands on her shoulder to face her.

"I need to tell you this. I like Draco."

Y/n was about to giggle, "Pansy I knew that since the beginning. And besides you're not the only one that has a crush on famous Draco Malfoy."

Pansy then realized that y/n also had a crush on Draco. After the match was over. Slytherin winning of course. Pansy and
y/n walked back to the Slytherin common room. Pansy stayed quite and y/n went back near the fireplace to read her book.

The next morning Pansy started talking again to y/n as they got their items ready for Charms class. As they walked down to charm class, Pansy spotted Draco and his friends.

Crabbe, Goyle and Blasie were bullying a 2nd year Hufflepuff boy. Draco wasn't having it and watched them. Pansy then ran up to Draco and his group of friends.

"Hey babes," Pansy said to Draco.

"What do you want?" Draco asked annoyed.

"Be nice Draco. I was just coming to tell you if you wanted to have a date with me tomorrow."

Y/n watched as the whole scene played off as Pansy asked Draco out. Draco looked at her up and down and down the hall we were walking in and y/n's eyes and his locked.

"Nope, not really Pansy."

The boys walked away as Pansy stood frozen in the same spot she got rejected from. Y/n watched her. Y/n was thinking Draco was probably into her, but didn't wanted to get her hopes up.

"This is all your fault!?" Pansy yelled as speeded walked towards y/n and pushed her to the floor causing her work to scatter on the floor.

"What's your problem,!" Y/n yelled as she got up and looked at Pansy.

"Everything always have to be you, not anybody else." Pansy said as she threw a punch towards y/n's lip.

Everyone in the crowd noticed and chanted 'fight, fight'. Pansy and y/n got physical and three punches and slaps towards each other. She was deserving everything for being tóxic to being a clingy wanna be girl.

Pansy and y/n left their different ways. Without noticing y/n bumped into a male figure.

"I'm sorry I didn't know where I was going," y/n said.

"Watch we're you're going mud-," Draco said as he turned around to see who bumped into him.

Pansy over heard Draco and turned around and noticed Draco helping y/n up on her feet. Pansy was boiling with anger as Draco's hands were on y/n's shoulders.

"I mean I'm sorry," Draco said.

Suddenly loud footsteps started to approach Draco and y/n. Draco looked at Pansy with a busted lip and messed up hair. Then his stare went towards y/n as he turned her around to face him. Y/n had a busted lip twice and bruises on her arms and cheeks.

Y/n turned around and looked at Pansy. Suddenly Draco wrapped his arm about
y/n and Pansy couldn't believe what she was seeing. Everyone stood there in shock.

"Hope you're happy y/n. Our friendship is over," Pansy yelled and stormed off.

Draco unwrapped his arm around y/n and turned her around. A tear slipped down y/n's cheek with a burning sensation.

"Don't cry. Let me help you clean yourself up."

Draco walked with y/n to the perfect's bathroom and helped her clean up. Draco became y/n's doctor for a while cleaning her busted lip.

"Thank you," y/n said.

"No problem," Draco said as he went over the scratches on y/n's cheeks with a wet cloth.

Y/n looked down and Draco placed his finger under her chin and turned her to face him. His hand then traveled to the crevice of her neck and cheek. His gray-blue eyes pierced her eyes.

"Gosh I always wanted to do this," Draco said before pulled her and kissing her lips.

Y/n was shocked but kissed back immediately as she was craving his kisses for as long as she could remember. Draco placed his other hand on her waist and y/n's hand was placed on Draco's back of the neck and their kiss became intimate.

"I liked you for as long as I can remember," y/n whispered between kisses.

"You're not the only one darling."