Gone; I Miss You || Draco Malfoy

(This story has lots of jumping forward)

Before the Hogwarts battle Y/N gave birth to a baby in Malfoy Manor. Narcissa stood by her side as she pushed and screamed waiting for her baby to come. 

"One more push Y/N. One more," Narcissa said holding Y/N's hand.

Draco was holding on to her other hand and patted sweat off her forehead. Finally their baby boy was born. Y/N and Draco were young, but they wanted their family.

"It's a healthy baby boy," the doctor said and handed their baby in a blanket.

Y/N reached for him and held him as Draco sat next to her and admired their baby.

"What's his name sweetheart," Narcissa asked.

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy."

Narcissa smiled and asked to hold their baby boy. Draco kissed Y/N and held her close to her. Narcissa stayed with the baby most of the time. Draco and Y/N had business to attend since the battle of Hogwarts was coming.

—Battle of Hogwarts—

Voldemort was defended and Draco was searching for Y/N. Harry had spotted Y/N's body and called out for Draco.

Draco came running and picked up Y/N body, "No you can't leave me. Please we have a baby."

Hermione watched as Draco broke down holding her friend in arms. Dead.

—5 Years Later—

Draco was sitting his son in lap reading one of Y/N's favorite books. Draco thought about her everyday of his life.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, son?"

"What was mommy like?" Scorpius asked.

Draco sat quite for a bit and remembered how she was like. Memories of them flooded his mind and thinking what was a good way to mention her to their son.

"Well. She was amazing. Super brave. Kinda and loving. Beautiful. And above all she was very caring for others."

Draco had watery eyes but didn't wanted his son to see him cry.

"Do you miss her?"

The bomb was dropped and Draco shed a tear. Scorpius cleaned of his tear and hugged him.

"She's in heaven daddy and she's watching over us everyday," he said.

"I know she is son," Draco said as he picked up Scorpius and headed to the window to watch the sky.

"I love you mommy," Scorpius yelled.

Draco smiled and placed Scorpius down and he ran to his play pen and started to play as Draco stood by the window.

"I love you so much Y/N," Draco whispered.

Y/N was looking down at them from heaven and smiled.

"I love you both so much."