Toxic Love || Draco Malfoy

⚠️ SMUT⚠️

Y/n was a Slytherin who started dating the famous boy everyone talks about. Nobody thought a Slytherin and Gryffindor were going to end up dating. But y/n and Harry prove everyone wrong.

"Hermione have you seen Harry?" Y/n asked as she placed her hands on the table in front of Hermione.

She shook her head no, "I haven't. Last time I saw him I was heading to the library and he was heading to the dorms before I came in here with Ron."

Ron looked up after taking a bite from his bread and nodded, "he's probably in the dorms."

"Don't you ever stop eating Ron," y/n said with a laugh and waved goodbye to them before heading out to the Gryffindor dorms.

As a Slytherin she wasn't allowed inside since she didn't know the password. She kept walking as she turned the corner and noticed two people making out. The guy's hand were traveling down to her waist.

"Get a room" y/n said and the two of them looked up towards her.

Y/n noticed who it was and her heart sank as it was Harry and Ron'a sister kissing. Y/n thought that all Slytherins were evil but apparently everyone has a little evil in them. Tears ran down y/n's cheeks as she started slowly walking back from the situation she just witnessed.

"Y/n, I-," Harry said and he was cut off by y/n saying no.

"I don't want to hear it," y/n said as she ran off crying.

She ran as fast as she could with watery eyes. Suddenly she bumps into someone causing herself to fall hard on the floor.

"Watch it mudblood," a voice said.

Y/n wiped her eyes and noticed who she bumped into. Draco Malfoy.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend. I heard you asking for him in the great hall."

Draco helped y/n up and she wiped her bottom and cleaned her face off, "ex-boyfriend now. He was making out with Ron's sister near the Gryffindor dorms."

Y/n walked past Draco and he grabbed her wrist pulled her towards him. Y/n exclaimed what causing Draco to lose his grip from her wrist.

"How?"

"Why do you want the details? You wouldn't care," y/n said and Draco repeated himself.

"I was waking to find Harry. Hermione and ron both said he might be in the dorms. I turned the corner and saw two people making out and I yelled get a room. That's when I saw who it was. Happy?"

Draco looked at y/n as he was trying to understand why Harry would do such a thing. Draco then pulled her into a hug and y/n hugged back confused. Draco the person who bullied her for a while their first year was hugging her.

"A girl like you deserves someone better," Draco said as he pulled away from the hug.

Y/n nodded and felt better. Suddenly we heard Professor Snape yelled to two students. Draco and y/n looked and saw Astoria and Blaise together.

"We will reporting to Professor Dumbledore about your actions of kissing in my potion classroom."

Draco then was shocked. Every relationship in Hogwarts was going bad. Everything was out of place. Draco clenched his fist and was about to walked towards Blaise but y/n stopped him.

"Don't do it," y/n said.

Draco looked at her and exhaled, "fine. I didn't even care about the relationship. Why fight over it?"